Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
belt trim looks great.
Braver than me fitting that! I'd have a panic attack and the drill would probably slip.

You must have balls the size of teapots!

uber cool said:
belt trim looks great.
Braver than me fitting that! I'd have a panic attack and the drill would probably slip.

You must have balls the size of teapots!

:mrgreen: Quote of the week :mrgreen:

But no!

Nice dood real nice :mrgreen:

Cheers Easy.

I have been adding a bit more:

IMG_0149.jpg

Still looking for rears, may have to buy repro's. :roll:

what a cracking bus, not quite sure how i missed it up until now...

still, the addition of deluxe trim always adds that special something so far as i'm concerned :D

nice wheels too 8)

Have to adimit I enjoy seeing all that gets done to this beaut' Camper and Bus should make time to do an update!

I have never NEVER seen the insert into a grill like that! :eek: You say you're getting a beauty ring to go around it too?

Wanna see some pictures! -Close up and a bit aways... :)

The deluxe bumper trim!!! :p Yeahhh hope you can find some OG rear to match up!

Top marks Jon (Even teachers deserve grades!) take this report to the wife & kids haha and hang it on the fridge!

Thanks Magiceddie, I love just adding to my bus, though I do fancy an Early Devon :shock:

Anyway, it was MOT day today................and it Passed. Yeah! 8)

It had a full service etc and I thought that I would mark the occasion with a bit more OG shiny stuff.

Also for those who live anywhere near Monmouth......try out Whitchurch MOT centre......top place, i'll put more detail up later.

IMG_0205.jpg

How is the light wired up? And how is it mounted? Doesn't look like it drilled onto the bumper
I'm watching a yellow single spotlight on Ebay and am still undecided :? about how to wire it. Seperate switch maybe if so wherew have you taken the feed from? Is it independantly switched or does it require you to have the lights on?

Surely there cant be much else you can do to the bus, must be time for a new one :lol: ;) :lol:

froggy said:
How is the light wired up? And how is it mounted? Doesn't look like it drilled onto the bumper
I'm watching a yellow single spotlight on Ebay and am still undecided :? about how to wire it. Seperate switch maybe if so wherew have you taken the feed from? Is it independantly switched or does it require you to have the lights on?

Surely there cant be much else you can do to the bus, must be time for a new one :lol: ;) :lol:

Hello there new dad ;)

The spot is mounted on the bumper, using a hole that was already there. I have put a wire up through where the speedo cable runs and gone to a direct live on the fuse box, can't remember which one. And I put in an inline switch.

I think there is a picture somewhere in this thread showing where I mounted the switch.

Good luck with the spot.

Best of everything there, looking really sweet 8)

Who does the repro back trims by the way?

(Wibbler PM sent)

With the weather being so rubbish and our trip to Cornwall planned for Friday I have been sat in the garage trying to tidy the bus out and get rid of any unwanted weight.

Also I managed to make a curtain for the cab area where Matthew sleeps, I got inspiration from Dubberdaz's So23.

I found an old ally curtain rail which I had in my garage and used the plastic clips to hold it in place. I had to drill one small hole but there was a split there anyway so didn't feel too bad.

What do you think?

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

This is such a simple thing to do, I just hope Matthew doesn't pull it down within 5 minutes.....he can be so heavy handed. :mrgreen:

Another nice touch Jon. Always like following progress on your bus. Have a good holiday, hope that Devon is still there for you when you come back, but if the timing is right I can't see you having any problem selling your current bus on to a lucky new owner
Take care
David

Looks good. Should keep the little one asleep longer.

Just noticed that you store your wind break up in the roof, :idea: will give it a try as ours is currently in the walkthough gap and gets in the way.

Magiceddie88 said:
Wind break? :? Whaaa???
:mrgreen:

Cali_bay said:
Looks good. Should keep the little one asleep longer.

Just noticed that you store your wind break up in the roof, :idea: will give it a try as ours is currently in the walkthough gap and gets in the way.

Si, it is amazing what will fit in the sunroof void, I have 2 wind breaks, 2 umbrellas, mossy net, spare floor mat and a sun canopy. I still have room for the sleeping bag bags when we are camped up too, plus loads more room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts