Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great week in Cornwall, another 600 miles on the clock.

As we arrived in the sunshine at the campsite:
IMG_0219.jpg

Carpark overlooking the beach at Perranporth:
IMG_0223.jpg

Cheeky....nuff said:
IMG_0234.jpg

This picture doesn't show the steepness of this hill in Falmouth, great day out:
IMG_0238.jpg

Great pics 8) we had a great week in Cornwall a couple of weeks ago.
Those hills are very testing to say the least.

gninnam said:
Nice pics - take it the van gave no trouble then!

I did have a problem with the battery.....but I have found out what it is now.....forgot to set the Zig Unit to "onsite" :oops:

Scott Wilson sorted me out with a new battery, so I have a spare now :roll: .

Good pictures again Jon - always like reading about the adventures of your bus
We had a 'flying' visit to Cornwall for the weekend breaking the journey at a nice quite site just off the A30 on Dartmoor on the Friday and then one night at Perranporth. Great site for kids and with the way the fields are set out it doesn't feel massive, nice facilities. Scott popped in to have a look at my westy, and right again really nice guy helpful with info and too busy for me to buy him a pint!

Looks like you all had a great break, and if like us plenty of vw's to wave to and appreciate

Thanks all, great holiday! I'm just glad to use the bus for what it was meant for.

It isn't often you can enjoy your hobby with your wife and Kid, all good 8)

I have added another little piece of bling, thanks to Scott Wilson again, just need to get those elusive rear bumper trims??? ;)

IMG_0249.jpg

Vanfest was great, definately not enough time to take advantage of the weather and chat to all of the cool people. But with the help of a few friends I picked up some new treats for my bus:

First stopped on route to take this photo:
IMG_0278.jpg

Managed to get a set of rear deluxe trim......not easy to find unless you want to spend £400 on a set of NOS ones :shock:
IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

(Cheers Lee and Bondo 8) )

And I'm sure everyone saw this but I kept pestering the guy and went up to him as he was packing up and got this for a bargain (Well that depends what you call a bargain :roll: )
IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

jon i new you would have them on in a matter of days and i must say they look fantastic nice and straight as per usual with you mate very nice.

Rusty Lee said:
jon i new you would have them on in a matter of days and i must say they look fantastic nice and straight as per usual with you mate very nice.

Cheers Matey, they are as straight as I could get with a dented and battered bumper :mrgreen:

looks like i know who to call when my trims going back on then :)

Absolutely stunning dood, a credit to you 8)

Yep - trim does look good 8)

The awning looks, erm, interesting ;)

gninnam said:

Yeah the sun canopy is not to everyone's taste but in our hot beating summers we need something to fend off the.........................DRIZZLE... :mrgreen:

Cheers Grazy, glad you like it, maybe I need a poll.....NOT......I think it is cool as! in a 60's/70's way.

faux said:
gninnam said:

Yeah the sun canopy is not to everyone's taste but in our hot beating summers we need something to fend off the.........................DRIZZLE... :mrgreen:

Cheers Grazy, glad you like it, maybe I need a poll.....NOT......I think it is cool as! in a 60's/70's way.

Sorry, I do like it. Like you say, very 60's/70's :D

faux said:
gninnam said:

I'm loving it! where and (cough) how much dude?

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
faux said:
gninnam said:

I'm loving it! where and (cough) how much dude?

Cheers!

Alistair

Cheers, it was a vanfest find.....as for the cost.....about the same as a meal for 4 at vanfest, but more palatable.

What you need is a double slider now so you can have the awning on 1 side and the sun canapy ( :shock: ) on the other :lol: :lol:

froggy said:
What you need is a double slider now so you can have the awning on 1 side and the sun canapy ( :shock: ) on the other :lol: :lol:

That is exactly what I thought :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts