Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent 20 mins reading your thread Jon.

Top draw bus m8, looks top notch :p :D

Well, summer does seem to be here so we have managed a few trips away.

A lovely site in Builth Wells with my family and my Bro's family:
IMG_0481.jpg

A friendly site near Bridgend:
IMG_0546.jpg

My petro cap was leaking a bit so Ron at VW endangered Species sorted this for me:
IMG_0562.jpg

I had an idea for a small table for camping...Clem had the perfect solutiona nd all it needed was legs:
IMG_0563.jpg

Paul Revere (who happens to be a good friend of mine) did an amazing job of painting a picture of my van, cheers fella, worth every penny:

IMG_0001.jpg

and a sneaky on e of his Lowlight Ghia this evening (this has been a long time coming but worth it in the end :mrgreen: ):

IMG_0030.jpg

Cheers Bud- It was my pleasure! Iphone4 Camera looks pretty good mate! WAY better quality then mine! Glad I cleaned my rims!!! ;)

Just re-read the whole thread, after a little inspiration (and a few ideas) for when i get mine.
Got loads of questions but will wait until i know what i'm doing
About time there were some updates though, theres no way you haven't done anything to the van since September :lol: :lol:

froggy said:
Just re-read the whole thread, after a little inspiration (and a few ideas) for when i get mine.
Got loads of questions but will wait until i know what i'm doing
About time there were some updates though, theres no way you haven't done anything to the van since September :lol: :lol:

:lol: Well, I did a lot of camping this year :D so I can't think of much that I did to the van. I am pretty happy with it as it is and kinda enjoy using it more than playing with it.

Obviously I have fitted one of my continental beds, 8) so I should put some pics up here. I have got plans for a full resto one day, but I think that will be a few years away.

I've had a look though my pics of this year and........well this best describes 2010:

(JD and hangover thanks to John :roll: )
IMG_0007.jpg

and this:

77304056.jpg

Not a lot of time for anything else :(

Will have to have a look at these beds at a show, the daughter sleeps like an octopus and not sure she will stay in the roof hammock (cant think of its proper name :oops: )

Dubfreeze 2011 - Aircooled 1 Stock - Winner :roll:

IMGP8140.jpg

IMGP8399.jpg

(Thanks to JSM Graphics for the pics....some amazing ones of the whole show)

Great Bus, Great Pics(Jamie knows what he's doing with a camera) & a great weekend- Cheers mate!! 8) 8)

Love that scratch on the front panel above left hand headlight 8)

I've been looking through old pics and saw this, my first pic of the bus:

1-1.jpg

And this my (JSM's) last:

IMGP8399.jpg

Similar angle, different bus......well apart from the rust :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts