South Wales EB Chapter?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy folks.
Quite new to the scene (and the country for that matter) but like the idea of meeting you guys, so pencil me in.

well if we are going to try and make it a monthly thing then it would be good to keep it on the same day every month. presuming that the weekends are busy - and as a result friday evenings will be - what day mon-thursday is good with you?

i know that Cardiff Aircooled - at least used to - meet the first wednesday of the month in cardiff.

do people want to go along with that or would people prefer to meet in different places around South Wales?

NaFe

We used to meet back in the 90's at the Captains Wife nr Penarth. It's got a cracking bear garden and the parking over looks the channel.

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thecaptainswifepenarth/gallery/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jay, I met a few times down there, back when I had a bug (not sure I ever took it mind) what did you drive?

go you know Geezer or Jamie Ray ?

I used to have a red 72 lowered beetle...Think I remember Jamie, did he have mate called Glen in a green beetle?

The name Glen rings a bell, But it was Jamie that had a Green and cream 64 with polished Fuchs.

any photos of your old bug ?

Did it have white window rubbers?

Only got this pic of my old bug with my mates Moggy all others are the old paper type pics :)

Any if your old bug?

Oops, forgot the pic...

7a7ddc7d.jpg

my van is also in for resto at the moment :cry: but i would be up for a South wales meet each month. Probably wouldnt be able to partake for a few months but would be nice to meet people in South Wales who have the same perversion as me. :msn4:

thejinx said:
my van is also in for resto at the moment :cry: but i would be up for a South wales meet each month. Probably wouldnt be able to partake for a few months but would be nice to meet people in South Wales who have the same perversion as me. :msn4:

Pm me your perversions & I'll let you know! ;)

no need for PM, i shall list them now

talking shite about anything aircooled. :D
drinking a beer (if not driving) whilst talking shite about how to fix or solve an aircooled problem. :D
looking at other busses thinking, damb i wish i had thought of that. :evil:
looking at other busses thinking, my bus is better than that. :shock: maybe
looking at other busses thinking, how the hell has he/she done that. Then spending time finding out how it was done. :roll:
just talking shite :lol:

i could go on, feel free to add to it. :D

Ditto comments from the jinx.
I travel with work a bit so difficult for me to pinpoint a day. I'll fit in with the general consensus.

Latest posts