South Wales EB Chapter?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haveacamper said:
faux said:
28th and 5th ok for me?

And I'm not going bloody snowboarding either..........not jealous at all :mrgreen:

at the moment it looks like i may be going grass boarding lol

cheers for your kind words on my westy thread

should be ok for one of those dates

as for snow boarding, this is my second year of missing it :( I have to wait untill the little ones are old enough to go, and then they have to ski!!!! cant snowboard untill they are 7, but can ski at 3 ;)

Haveacamper said:
either 5th or 6th or 6ththink the sunday will be best as i dont tend to do anythign really on sundays if i'm in cardiff.

just ahd the all clear from the kitchen :)

Looks like I'm going to be away that weekend :cry:
Take some pics for me ;)

How about Sunday 6 dec if it is dry. We could meet in the top carpark. How about getting there for 11 and grabbing food.

G want's to go xmas shopping on 6th, I'll see if she want's to go in the van, I'm sure I know the answer :D and if it's dry (it must stop raining soon) we will try and head that way first for half hour or so

ianscooby said:
do you want to leave this until after xmas as I think most peps are busy

I think that is a good idea, I don't mind the cold but hate the rain and it looks like sunshine and showers tomorrow. :cry:

A new year meet with a fresh post I think.

faux said:
ianscooby said:

I think that is a good idea, I don't mind the cold but hate the rain and it looks like sunshine and showers tomorrow. :cry:

ye i agree, unfortunately prob the best option. plus i need to get a tree before i go grassboarding

NaFe

Haveacamper said:
faux said:
ianscooby said:

ye i agree, unfortunately prob the best option. plus i need to get a tree before i go grassboarding

NaFe

Have fun....there will be snow.

Jon

yeah good idea, the wife has me down in for tree deccorating (cant let her do it she has no flair) tomorrow.

Haveacamper said:
faux said:
ianscooby said:

NaFe

you can't go grassboarding with a tree :lol:,
I think it's been a weekend of tree collecting looking at the posts, we got ours on sat

Latest posts