South Wales EB Chapter?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to meet you all guys :D

put names to faces

i do agree jon very messy indeed :lol:

Will sort out meet if you guys are going to head over this way few pups to choose from ;)

leon

Awesome meet, as above nice to put faces to names, faux, thanks for the ride in your caper, it was smooth, and i'm well impressed with your gear stick. I hope the little one was ok.

Mark

Good to meet you guys and it gives me a great opportunity to air my spider !!Next time try for a day meet ?? Happy tromboning Steve.

mole said:
Happy tromboning.

That saying, once would have put a picture of the 'Lurpack' advert in my mind............NO LONGER THE CASE!!!!! :|

Ask Oneday if you need the full explanation............ :mrgreen: ;) :roll:

Loxy said:
mankywelshman said:
sorry for not turning up guys, work work and work in between that at the mo. :( will try harder next time, any dates set for next meet ?

No you've been black-balled ;)

On a more serious note, there was some talk about a weekend daytime meet on the seafront in Penarth, no dates yet though, anyone any suggestions?

Think you've got onto a good thing here guys, local chapters are a good way of meeting like minded folk without having to travel miles.
Nice one ;)

May be good to see some other chapters getting it together. 'East Anglia chapter anyone?'

wibbler said:
Think you've got onto a good thing here guys, local chapters are a good way of meeting like minded folk without having to travel miles.
Nice one ;)

May be good to see some other chapters getting it together. 'East Anglia chapter anyone?'

You'll need "initiating" before you can form your own chapter :lol:

Deluxe trim all round for us should do it ;)

Loxy said:
wibbler said:
Nice one ;)

You'll need "initiating" before you can form your own chapter :lol:

Deluxe trim all round for us should do it ;)

Phew! for a minute there I was thinking you were going to suggest some kind of blood initiaton :shock:

I'll start removing my bumper trim :(

Is it too soon to be wanting another meet - or at least looking at organising another meet?

people suggested at a pub somewhere on a sat or sunday? maybe somewhere with a nice back drop. i know penarth was mentioned (ideal for those who have kids to bring along) but unsure of the availability of parking at the sea front.

and suggestions? it would be good to squeeze one in before christmas

It could be difficult for me before Christmas, but try and plan something and I will try and bee there!

Mark

Just let me know where and when?

There is a big car park at the top of the hill in Pennarth, kids can go and throw pebbles at seagulls :mrgreen:

faux said:
Just let me know where and when?

There is a big car park at the top of the hill in Pennarth, kids can go and throw pebbles at seagulls :mrgreen:

there's also a little cafe there and a playground for the kids

Latest posts