Started making a stop motion, What do you lot reckon?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodgins

Reaction score
I'm happy with it so far :D

https://youtu.be/TkRQpDxBifc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The time lapse is fantastic, but please could I ask if you could take a high res photo of the beetle poster for me. I've been trying to find it for years now.

Mike

Splitmike said:
The time lapse is fantastic, but please could I ask if you could take a high res photo of the beetle poster for me. I've been trying to find it for years now.

Mike

It's up at the unit, which I have seen way too much off recently. I'm probably up[ there at some point this week though so will try n remember.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Just back from a first camp trip on the new lump and pleased with it's performance. Steady 60 up a big hill with no loss of power, no changing down a gear and I think it actually had a little more to give. :D 8)

It's nowt exciting ozzie Just a standard 1776. I wanted a reliable plodder that I don't have to change down a gear to go up hills. I also went for an external filter as an easy mod for extra oil capacity and another cooling point.

Looks excellent...

even like the pic of your takeaway at 35 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol:

no one has noticed the wobbler go across at the back though :lol:

Splitmike said:

Mike

I used to have that poster :D

Latest posts