Stupidest thing you've heard??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To set the scene, my mate Mikes '76 was in at Roadhouse retro for a recon 'box. Local lad 'Spud' takes Mike in his R32 Golf to collect the '76 when the work is completed. They are early, no one at the workshop but after 10 minutes Tim arrives in his fantastic barndoor era, slammed, ratty, beautiful single cab.

Spud; "F*cking hell Mike, if he drives a piece of shit like that do you trust him to work on your camper?"

Spud is a cracking fella, but some people just don't get it!!!!!!!!

some posh guy came over to me an said Hi these have only become more fasionable because
Jamie Oliver drove one round "Eeetahlia"
So i said really! lucky her ! i dont get enough holiday to do that, and then he said hes a guy, and then i said oh i thought you said Janie,
he then realised i was perposely annoying him as much as he was annoying me
and he went away! knob! :lol: :lol:

Doug that one is a cracker :lol: , you should have said "no, but ive got bottles of Vodka and Grass for a tenner! E's and fags are a fiver, mate" :lol: at least its what my local icecream man stocks :p

I was filling the bug up at the pumps a while ago when this posh bird in a Merc pulls up gets out looks at the pump then looks at me and asks...

"Does your car run on home heating oil?"

woman.jpg

The world of a Woman eh? :lol: (no offense to the ladies out there, she did happen to be blonde)

everytime i talk to people about my ongoing restoration/s and they ask what engine i put in:

I SAY: I'm putting a 3L Porsche Engine

EVERYONES RESPONSE: that just bolts straight in!

funny thing is, is thta its never a question but a statement.

NaFe

I parked up in the high street and some old boy came over giving the van the once over , he turned to me and said "I had one of these , but it was better than this ! " I said really he said " yes it was after I'd replaced the bottom 12inches all the way round and made my own interior , " I said sounds good he said "how much welding you done on this then , I said "none it's all original " he said still not as good as mine "

The mind boggles sometimes !!!!

Regards
chris :lol:

outside the MOT center a very posh (and nice) man said to me, thats a nice camper, i had one years ago the same as yours, it was a 76 :? then said, your a surfer then, i said "no" are you. He said "no" ?

dubscum said:
outside the MOT center a very posh (and nice) man said to me, thats a nice camper, i had one years ago the same as yours, it was a 76 :? then said, your a surfer then, i said "no" are you. He said "no" ?

Yes but you 'SHOULD' be a surfer :oops: :lol:

Tiki-Al said:
"You should be in Newquay in that not bloody working on it"
To be fair he has a point...but he says it every f%$kin time he see's me :evil:

This is the same guy who looked at my bike in the garage last week and said "still got your bike then"....of course i have or it wouldn't be in the bleedin garage know would it.

He also loves walking around my cars pointing out all the flaws....COCK!

What a prick, he would get 2 words from me :lol:

windsurfer said:
dubscum said:

Yes but you 'SHOULD' be a surfer :oops: :lol:

i live about 200miles from a wave :( everytime i go on holiday i go long boarding 8)

my favourite was due to the pub liar whose brother (of course) used to have a camper just like mine, but with a Porsche engine (yawn) Easy to fit apparently because:

"Its only 4 bolts"

Arse

Latest posts