Sunroof woes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigG

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a Deluxe sunroof model which i left on my drive nose up for the last few rainy days, when i backed it out earlier onto the level ground I was hit by a wall of water, well it is a Bay. When I checked the drain holes on the front I found them to be blocked about 6 or 7 inches down. Im a bit reluctant to poke about too hard in case I damage the pipe, anyone had this problem before? are there any drain holes at the back? shall I let the girlfriend back it out next time?

let the girlfriend do it dude :wink:

where abouts do you mean with regards to the drain holes??

I can see one on each corner of the front where the sunroof closes but I cant see the back cos the roof stops about 6 inches short and I dont want to force it.

By sunroof do you mean rag top? like the one below? I wouldnt of thought that are any drain holes? there are some in the doors and the rear battery trays.

RFTS2Chester.jpg

Its a metal wind back roof from factory, I can see where the drain pipes exit on the front infront of the jacking points but not the rear, I have spotted drain holes on the back but not where they exit. Thats a lovely bus by the way.

Yea its Bruces, some new wheels and a few toys and shes ready for this summer! 8)

Sorry dude, wont be able to help you on this as I am not sure about the drain hole situation? Havent seen many factory sun roofs. 8)

Latest posts