The Citrus Valley Campground Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
This is a 1970 Deluxe, i loved it as soon as i saw it and had to have it even though finantially it was a bad idea. It's currently still in Florida awaiting shipping. i can't wait to get it back here to see what sort of shape its actually in rust wise...

It was used(from new i think) by the Citrus Valley Campground as a mini bus to take people to and from Disney land which was about 9 miles away. its been off the road along long time and has been stored in a carport...

When it gets back here i have the difficult decision of whether to keep this or the 67 Westy i have... I really like the 67 because its so damn early and dry but i love the logo's and the crappy paint work on the 70... hmmm!

cvc.jpg

cvc1.jpg

cvc2.jpg

cvc3.jpg

It will be getting slammed and will look something like this i hope...

cvc5.jpg

:wink:

Love the patina - will look kool with the changes you mention 8) 8) 8)

that van with the logo looks so good with a slamming and some rims i can see why you had to but it i know the other bay is early but money cant but patina like that id have to keep that one

STILL lovin this bus mate cant wait to see pics of the lowered and new wheeled bus :D :D

Latest posts