• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRIP SPEEDO ENDING ON EBAY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viking crew

Reaction score
just to let you know theres a great trip speedo ending on ebay tonight 7.30pm

here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320222309744&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

viking crew said:
unsold on ebay
Did you want it Kempy?

No sorry, I've already got one.
But if you post on here with a set price I'm sure it will sell.

kempy said:
viking crew said:
unsold on ebay
Did you want it Kempy?

No sorry, I've already got one.
But if you post on here with a set price I'm sure it will sell.

PS make it a fair price as only paid £30 for mine a month back and MPH.

DSCN2231.jpg

£150 including housing[/img]

viking crew said:
DSCN2231.jpg

£150 including housing[/img]

sorry mate think your on the wrong forum the splitscreen forum is located at

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/index.php

their parts comand such prices this is Earlybay.com..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bid on this to but at that price no way a bit steep me thinks!!

All i can say is well done for getting more than somebody else for the same thing.. you must have the gift..

:roll:

The thing is here, that this fella had the clock & wanted £150,(seems steep as another was for sale @ £100) I would,nt of minded buying that & yes £150 is way to much. BUT realisticly if I had £150 spare ( which i don,t at the moment ) I would of put an offer in near that region. Someone somewhere will pay over the odds for something they really want.
Andy

I think this may be a classic example of things to come.
Not knocking the seller as it's a case of supply and demand and as a small bunch of owners within the VW scene early bays and accessories are becoming very sought after.

Another example was that i watched a set of low profile deluxe bumper trim fetch over £500 recently. I couldn't believe it but someone wanted a set and so the prices go crazy.

yes it is a case of supply and demand but having been into Vw's since '88 i have seen these prices go stupid and if people keep paying these over inflated prices then sellers will just keep demanding them, not just this seller but all traders at shows as well, if people stopped doing this then the market would be alot better for all of us.

A prime example is the housing market, look what has happend there, people wanted houses, so demand was high, sellers up'd prices got it so more jumped on the wagon..and so on

see a connection here...

yea its nice when we sell bits and get good money, but long as you get back what u paid all's well..thats my motto..i recently sold a nos '68 only fuse box for what i paid for it 5 years ago, now i could of asked for more but why, it's not cost me anymore has it..

thats my rant for today i think..

It's one of the reasons that I very rarely use ebay these days and when I do I have a very good idea as to what it is worth and if the price goes crazy i walk away.

I find that most of the UK sellers at shows have bits reasonably priced and will always negotiate and still honestly believe shows are the best place to buy or one to one off this site.

I've bought things in the past and sold on but only wanted my money back and not tried to make extra when i could of. I think with the internet it can be too easy to buy these days.

your right Kempy,

most people one to one will still honestly turn up a good deal for you, and only ask what they paid or an offer near to it, i know i will, i am always trying to help fellow dubbers out not rob them, hell there is enough bad people in the world with out hvin them in the vdub scene too!!

Latest posts