Tyres / Stance Thread - Lets see what ya runnin!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have any good pics and specs on the T2D Delta green deluxe? I have seen a few but no really good side shots of whole van? Specs too :?:

squareweave said:
Anybody have any good pics and specs on the T2D Delta green deluxe? I have seen a few but no really good side shots of whole van? Specs too :?:

is that the body dropped one?

bit of a cheat if you ask me :msn4:

antoine said:
squareweave said:

is that the body dropped one?

bit of a cheat if you ask me :msn4:

Oh maybe, being from this side of the pond I wasn't aware of the body drop but sure looks like something like that would had to have been do to get it that low. Pics please!

not sure the easiest way to find them elsewhere (its too early for me) but search for T2D on facebook they stick photos of most stuff up there and i seem to remember a few build shots.

Yup tis body dropped. Think the only way I think you can tell from the topside is the fuel filler flap is 4"-5" higher than stock lol

alex4057 said:
and now for MY 69 :mrgreen:

I'm running 175/55/15's, CE weedeater 2 beam with welded drop spindles and Wilwood 4 pot calipers with vented discs up front,

and 205/70/15's with just a 2 spline drop at the rear (Adj spring plates on the WANT list)

Rear Looks too high in the middle pic as the van was HEAVILY loaded driving to Norway and back in August,

as you can guess it's damn comfy and rides well, Norway and back felt like a little drive to the shops!

5492_206747780243_740160243_7677380_4533423_n.jpg

2009_08220136.jpg

4254_181726565443_813030443_7002270_1428774_n.jpg

just to update this, now got adjustable spring plates at the rear,

also got a set of racing rims, I've also bucked the trend and raised my van slightly as the speed bumps were doing my tits in!

de771902.jpg

Red 9 coilies up front.......,

Chucked in the bin and now running STANDARD :shock:
fcbc0730.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm comfy ride 8) 8)

Now to aort that nasty front clip courtesy of PO
:msn4: :msn4:

Just fitted some t2d dropped spindles, coil overs and some slamwerks adjustable spring plates (these are ace, even managed to raise it a spline with them on by removing the cover) . The bus was lowered on adjusters and one spline but the balljoints were pretty knackered, it did last 4 years so I can't complain. The adjusters are now as high as they will go, currently it has 185 65 r14' s on the front but i think these will have to go cos theres a bit of rubbing going, maybe 175 60s or something similar, theres plenty oh height in the arch it just catches on the outer bit. rears are standard size.
Anyhow some pics

2upxsut.jpg

2vkdwux.jpg

t5oyz8.jpg

35b6n4g.jpg

r7qfe0.jpg

rmoeuw.jpg

Now i just need to get the tracking done, sort the camber and fine tune everything.
The info on this forum helped me out a lot!
Cheers!
Martin

Nice minty - I love the lowered but not narrowed look. Narrowed is soooooo last year. :lol:

Finally out and about...
New front tyres are 175/60 r 14, bf goodrich, they seem pretty strong and no rubbing (yet)
2v9qc84.jpg

2eex11i.jpg

34pzwhd.jpg

Cheers! 8)

I've bought a set of Splitty 15"s for my EB but I'm unsure about the tyre choise. I've also got a 3" narrowed beam and adjuster for the back to go on.

Tyre size I was thinking on was:

Front - 175/55/15
Back - 185/65/15

I found Conti Ecocon 3's but they are a car tyre. I'm just not going to find a commersial tyre with in that size or am I?

Will I be OK with the car tyre if I agree with my insurance company first?

LeeZee said:
I've bought a set of Splitty 15"s for my EB but I'm unsure about the tyre choise. I've also got a 3" narrowed beam and adjuster for the back to go on.

Tyre size I was thinking on was:

Front - 175/55/15
Back - 185/65/15

I found Conti Ecocon 3's but they are a car tyre. I'm just not going to find a commersial tyre with in that size or am I?

Will I be OK with the car tyre if I agree with my insurance company first?

I am running the same tyres on 15" split and work well. I got continental.

Thanks Chome, I've ordered the contis from black circles. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can show a painted bus with beam and wheels on. Then it will be interior time.

Can someone please tell me I don't need hub adaptors to fit splitty wheel. I just got that horrible feeling I might have to shell out again to fit these. :shock:

LeeZee said:
Can someone please tell me I don't need hub adaptors to fit splitty wheel. I just got that horrible feeling I might have to shell out again to fit these. :shock:

If your van is a 71 model year, you have 112PCD, narrow 5, the splitty is 205PCD, wide same, same as earlybay pre 71 model year. Example, my 70 is wide 5.

If i suspect as yours is late, it's adaptors needed.

Alistair

Its a 71.....So adaptor then huh.

I've changed them for some Slot Mags instead.

ant said:
15" 356 rims with 195/50/15's all round.

Creative 3.75 weedeater up front and Creative adjustable springplates on rear.

Worth noting front beam will drop a lower than pictured but at this height the ride qualitly is shite (not to mention the balljoint issue)

Soon to be sporting dropped spindles to regain some suspension movement and keep the pictured "look" :)

27052008025.jpg
that looks fat dude :p

Latest posts