Volksworld 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there all weekend, but am still awaiting news from volksworld about whether i've blagged a spot inside, they said they'd let me know by end of this week, so if it's a No I'll deffo's be up for joining your display if you'll have me.

Cheers

Alex

alex4057 said:
I'll be there all weekend, but am still awaiting news from volksworld about whether i've blagged a spot inside, they said they'd let me know by end of this week, so if it's a No I'll deffo's be up for joining your display if you'll have me.

Cheers

Alex

I hope you get inside, for you, but also hope you dont, so you can join us outside! :mrgreen:

Hi Clem, could be available on the Sunday, trouble is I might have to shoot off before it closes, so would need to be somewhere where I can get out ok. If your stuck let me know fella ;)

Mums 76th birthday on the Sunday so need to be at home, but if there is a space to be filled on Saturday would be more than happy to oblige. I'll dof my cap to you Clem for organising this madness, just adding my name in case it may be of use for filing a gap in the line-up on Saturday.

clem my bus could still be in the lineup, the new owner seemed keen. Hes joined up on here, so im sure he will be along to introduce himself once hes picked it up

So who's camping or who's got a hotel booked? The premier in is now booked up which is a pain for me. Said to the other half we could stay in a hotel as got no heating in the van.

One dayers will be included, so keep the names coming.

We are, however, bound by the no-movement rules of the event while the public are in the show during official opening times, so Im afraid late arrivals and early departures arent possible.

AxlFoley said:
On that note what is the earliest we will be able to move on the Sunday?

Thanks

Mark

The show times are -

Sat 10am - 5pm
Sun 10 am - 4-30pm

Due to the Early line up being at the back of the show we can normally get out quite swiftly at the end of the show.

We have access to get in between 08-30 and 09-30 on each day.

Matt
Re earlier post for convoy from Hitchin down A- I can do that- only in Stotfold!

Reading between the lines around the internet, Id say we may not get the paddock area next year :( but weve had a good couple of years, and what say we make this one a blinder? 8)

List will be posted soon ....

Keep them coming ....

The lists so far -

Weekenders

Clem
Wally
Ego Trippin'
slammedkustom
westy71
ooro
GrahamL
mattd1984
andymac
oldschool71
onlybayinthevillage
Axl Foley
Monster966
Loxy
Childsey
oslo mark 69
Kevin 4821
Tim S
Professor Wheeto
turbo tim

Saturday

sam@bugeyedesigns
Paul W2
PeteB
cotswoldiver

Sunday

curly head
mike.s
71Westy

Either Day TBC

Mike F
Nelly

TBC

alex4057

So, a good start, some places left so dont be shy .... 8)

Details

Line up participation will give you up to one pair of adult tickets - however these will have to be spread over the weekend, so if you are only doing the first day remember to hand them back please ;)
If you are camping this must be booked and paid for seperately.
Vans can be left in the line up overnight on Saturday evening, if preffered, and will be secure. Once the show closes there is no public access and professional security.
The show opening times are -

Sat 10am - 5pm
Sun 10 am - 4-30pm

We will congregate near the rear gate (far left had side of the car aprk as you face the main building - adjacent to the on-site hotel) from 0830 ... we must be in place by 0930 latest. No vehicle movement is possible whilst the public are in the show, so no early exits are possible.

I have the passes and these will be given out on the morning of the event as you arrive.

Please let me know if you want to be involved, or if your plans change and youre unable to make it - 'shit happens' sometimes, I know this, so no worries ;)

Latest posts