• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted gearbox n motor for a '68

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spare gearbox. I don't know the history on it as I picked it up with other parts sometime over the last 20 years but it's fairly clean although I would get someone check it over and replace the oil for peace of mind £100

I'm pulling the 1600 twinport from mine in a couple of weeks, will be re-sealed and come with everything expect tin and alternator. Great runner, took me to Ninove and back without issue.

£650

junglefacejake said:
I have a spare gearbox. I don't know the history on it as I picked it up with other parts sometime over the last 20 years but it's fairly clean although I would get someone check it over and replace the oil for peace of mind £100

I like the sound of that. What code is the box?
Are you going to Slough swap meet on 1st December?

Sounds perfect JFJ! I'll have it please.
I'm in Crowland which is just North of Peterborough. Have you any plans to come West over the next couple of months?
If not, I'll plan a little trip East. I'm in no hurry as the bus is still in the US.
Cheers,
Chris.

Latest posts