• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Single Cab, no longer looking .

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BO JANGLES

Reaction score
I'm looking for either a Split or Bay single cab, must be pretty solid & complete, a project is fine, or on the road, please email me at [email protected] with pics & price,
Cheers Bob.
NO LONGER LOOKING, BUT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP !

Thanks gents, I'm ideally looking for a big of a project that needs finishing as I have a specific idea , colour etc how I want to finish it to promote my business "Resto-Haus", & my event "Big Sunday" which will be held during next years August Bank Holiday weekend again. I've seen a couple of Early Bays in Europe & one in the States , together with a couple of Splits but really want an Early Bay to match my Crewcab ( when it finally finished) but would be easier to find in this country if possible ?

Actually I will sell it. Pm me if you want to talk.

387779_148417652025837_1778636287_n.jpg

Thanks Slammed, I was really looking for more of a project, but unless I spot something within the next couple of weeks I'm going to go full steam ahead into my crew cab & change the plans I had for it ??

There is a 6k single-cab project that looks ok on eBay or matt balls'd has just put a post up on FB that his friend has what looks like a minter for sale soon

Hi Mate,
do you mean the split on ebay for £6750, if not can you send me the link please ?
Thanks

Found this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290982289539?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks ok from the ad ;)

Thanks Simo, I've decided now to change my plans & push forward with my '68 RHD Crewcab.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Type-2-Bay-Window-Pick-Up-1970-/151127829108?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item232febaa74" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yea I liked that one, I think theres 4 out there out the moment, but decided to do the crewcab now, so will be updated that thread in rides as soon as I get going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts