What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimbly said:
Ripped out the gauges, including the paranoia-inducing oil temp dial, that I have spent the last two years staring at and not enjoying the drive.

Much better...

:lol:

I had one in in my square back vowed never to have one again :lol:

Chris

Finished the cab freshen up. Got all of the refurbed bits back in and refitted seats etc. Not a bad job for less than £60 and a hell of a lot of elbow grease!

45a45faf.jpg

52950c99.jpg

Looking forward to Stanford hall now - bring on the sunshine!!!

thejones's said:
Finished the cab freshen up. Got all of the refurbed bits back in and refitted seats etc. Not a bad job for less than £60 and a hell of a lot of elbow grease!

45a45faf.jpg

52950c99.jpg

Looking forward to Stanford hall now - bring on the sunshine!!!

8) 8) 8)

today i fit coco mats finished my wheels and white walls and fitted a moon footpedal (fathers day present from my kids)

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

012.jpg

just need to finish repairing front bumper and paint and refit it then ready for stanford hall and camper jam :D

Adam Foster said:
justcruzin said:
Installed the shelves I made! Thanks again to Sarah for sending me a pattern!! :D

They look fantastic. Any pics of the pattern?

I have more pics of start to finish on my link to my thread, it's in my signature below. Here is the pattern that Sarah was nice enough to make me. I wouldn't have been albe to do it with out that. I am no good at making things like this from scratch! :D

IMG_3947.jpg

I took the rear wheels off to bleed the brakes today and found a very much alive Brown Widow spider staring back at me :shock:
Not so fussed about working on it now :|
Brake cleaner wouldn't kill it so a swift whack with a hammer sorted it out.

marco said:
I took the rear wheels off to bleed the brakes today and found a very much alive Brown Widow spider staring back at me :shock:
Not so fussed about working on it now :|
Brake cleaner wouldn't kill it so a swift whack with a hammer sorted it out.

:shock: (shudders)

this week I have
  • swapped to 112pcd rear brakes [new drums, shoes, swapped hubs/axles] and installed new wheels...
    installed electric fuel pump on a bespoke mount above gearbox that makes it very quiet,
    bleed all the brakes again, sorted the accel pedal and cable,
    installed the CSP bellcrank linkage,
    G3'd and waxed the whole bus - never been so shiny,
    removed paint spill on walkthrough floor that was on it from states that remained semi wet and only shifts with thinners?, removed, cleaned and repaired drivers door mech

hopefully so I can go to Stanford in her on Sun!

more fun this week after work.........

D

replaced washer pipe but had to order new electric pump as old one failed,
got front wheel bearings to fit at some time,
ordered today
rev gauge, volt gauge, tracker from China,
still need to order from america another charge regulator,

I opened the garage door, looked at it and shut the door again....................getting a bit fed up now trying to get the stuff done for the MOT! :oops:

Latest posts