What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped Clara on her stand at Volksworld. We're downstairs in the Esher Hall. Come and say hi if you're around. Lovely to see the earlybay lineup - I didn't envy you guys last night! Proper hardcore!!!

4uda2eju.jpg

This was last Thursday evening, just got around to uploading the photos. I fitted the Foamex Sheeting roof liner. Next will be to sticker bomb it when the van is back from getting the new engine fitted. Got a sign maker living near my mum and he supplied and cut the boarding to size. I used silicone lube at the edges so that I could slide it along the J-channels. Was a bit of a bitch to be honest.. lets hope this one stays up.

Excuse the crap quality of the photo, but you get the gist.
IMG_0412.JPG

Over the weekend I tidied up my engine bay whilst the engine is out. Finished of the Firetec install, Leisure battery and split relay

71Deluxe106_zpse6f833e6.jpg

Also cleaned up the wiring (honest) and fitted a 240 hook up the other side

71Deluxe107_zpsdeeede55.jpg

ready for my tidied up engine

71Deluxe099_zps1b059fca.jpg

sat in him in the garden all three of us havin a drink and chat to my 7 year old about old 007 movies...( how the world goes back round) in 2 degree's but toasty..HAIL the propex..((in a men in black styliee)).

Nugsy said:
Over the weekend I tidied up my engine bay whilst the engine is out. Finished of the Firetec install, Leisure battery and split relay

71Deluxe106_zpse6f833e6.jpg

Also cleaned up the wiring (honest) and fitted a 240 hook up the other side

71Deluxe107_zpsdeeede55.jpg

ready for my tidied up engine

71Deluxe099_zps1b059fca.jpg
Don't want to piss on your parade but the first 100mm of the extinguishing tube should be straight :msn4:

I have just had to have mine fixed and re-installed because of this :oops:

last Thurs actually, just getting round to uploading pics

as the sign says...............really impressive lift

IMG_0651_zps2505b627.jpg

and i took the opportunity to take a snap of the underneath, just 'cos I like the header pipe arrangement on the turbo thomas exhaust

IMG_0652_zpsf970838d.jpg

then I swapped the BRMs for some refurbed steels and new treads

IMG_0654_zpse2cb3922.jpg

then off to the Brecon Beacons for the weekend, woke up on Sat to this

IMG_0656_zps06d5e9f8.jpg

made for some great walking in the snow!

With the deep freeze finally over, I checked on my bus in storage and can't wait to get her out this weekend to waken her from hibernation.

nice day hhe plastic here so decided to remove the plastic chrome deluxe trim i fitted as it had started to look tatty (£12 off ebay)

took about 1 1/2 hours to remove the sticky 3M tape and clean it up. then fitted OG rear seat belt Polished the outside and went for a spin in it, hoping the weather is nice over the bank holiday so i can get out in it again

Put the engine back in... and it starts :mrgreen:
IMG_0004.jpg

but can't get it to idle properly, it hunts and backfires and stutters, will swap the carb.

today i went out for a spin as the sun was shinning then i wired up this but it wouldn't light up end up taking it all to bits only to discover there was no bulb in it :oops:

now it works a treat :D

003-7_zps6a87fe06.jpg

Latest posts