What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled the dash top out for a re-paint. During the process I discovered why I have no dash lights. Blown bulb and the wire had snapped off at the terminal.

Got my tracking sorted finally well yesterday actually
Told the old boy about switching the mirrors over and reverse the reading and hey presto sorted

Spent 3 hours cleaning the Gütterßnipe's pop-top roof with some caravan cleaner!

B1147E8C-9B9A-4C76-9C3B-B0200CBCAEC0-1188-000001C96A975B81.jpg

27AEE931-BCC6-44C5-8432-56A7F732F03B-1188-000001C9823D9A1D.jpg

BAB06B3F-C586-4DCF-BAC7-F9170265DF43-1188-000001C9B62EA76A.jpg

Good job done me thinks!

Spence

Went on a family V Dub fest about 10 or 15 of us over the whole thing :mrgreen: Down near Weymouth at Eweleaze Farm nr Osmington, they all had a great week and I had a fantastic long weekend, Friday through to Sunday, BBQ ing Stella ing lots and lots of chatting, bit of walking messing about on the beaches,,,,,,,,, just great !!!! Here is my bus and my lovely neice who I haven`t seen for donkeys :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, It`s what dubs is for :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Today I got the urge to play with the bus so I fitted my yellow lense covers and grills

null_zpsb586eb60.jpg

I like them a lot not sure if I will see much in the dark though 8)

fitted my 71 fusebox to replace the one made out of cheese :lol:

new one
(thanks to BJ1)

fitted- ok its not perfect but I didn't want to shove it all the way up under the windscreen. The cable ties are just holding it up not together.
Should stop the head lamps going out everytime I go over a bump :shock:

Shaun and Mark,, who the f**k is Kat ??? And yes just love the mirrors too, got them from our group buy about 25 years ago and just got round to slapping them on, I also used the original mirror mounts so as not to hack the damn door around too much. I like the leapard skin but I reckon I`ll change it again soon, it was just for fun :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But it took twenty five years to get the mirrors on,,, I know,, it`s for keeps :lol: ;) :mrgreen: ;) :lol:

ozziedog said:
Shaun and Mark,, who the f**k is Kat ??? And yes just love the mirrors too, got them from our group buy about 25 years ago and just got round to slapping them on, I also used the original mirror mounts so as not to hack the damn door around too much. I like the leapard skin but I reckon I`ll change it again soon, it was just for fun :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But it took twenty five years to get the mirrors on,,, I know,, it`s for keeps :lol: ;) :mrgreen: ;) :lol:

Shes from Eastenders ozz always has leopard skin on and shes a tart :lol:

cheers shaun

Valentine Won said:
ozziedog said:

cheers shaun

So can you introduce me ???? Mate :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, MMmmmm leopard skin :shock: :roll: :? :roll: :shock:

ozziedog said:

cheers shaun

Went a rather special little festival on the South Downs at the weekend. Saw a couple of other earlies there. Weather was great, bus was comfy, dog was well behaved. What more could you want! :D :D

gy8emanu.jpg

5ybyvuva.jpg

Fitted new seals on the 3/4 and 1/4 windows, needed me, my wife and son (who has done this sort of thing before, works as a bodywork and sprayer mechanic) to persuade the very tight fitting windows back in :evil: . Also at long last fitted an automatic fire extinguisher in the engine bay.
Adrian

Latest posts