What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ronnie12342003 said:
finished of the welding around the beam area fitted new beam all painted new ball joints centre pin oh and its adjusterball thanks to karlos set it midway looks nice must get a pair of horse shoes ??? :lol: 8)

Glad your happy with it Peter, get all that European dirt off? :lol: Heading down your manor soon, might have to come pay you a visit ;)

I just drove mine today, like I do everyday :lol: Bumped & scraped my way through my town, had lunch, found my runaway hub then bumped & scraped my way home again :mrgreen:

K@rlos said:
ronnie12342003 said:
finished of the welding around the beam area fitted new beam all painted new ball joints centre pin oh and its adjusterball thanks to karlos set it midway looks nice must get a pair of horse shoes ??? :lol: 8)

Glad your happy with it Peter, get all that European dirt off? :lol: Heading down your manor soon, might have to come pay you a visit ;)

I just drove mine today, like I do everyday :lol: Bumped & scraped my way through my town, had lunch, found my runaway hub then bumped & scraped my way home again :mrgreen:
classic :lol: :lol:

Had the van pinstriped by Seaside Neil at Chill 'n Grill, well happy the guy is a legend

null_zpsc71d3c8d.jpg

null_zpsa4a5f93c.jpg

Added some vinyls that my Uncle made for me, selfless advertising I know but you gotta make a living :) Not brave enough to get her properly sign written yet just incase I change my mind, very happy with them at the mo though :) I can peel these off if I DO change my mind...

null_zpsf29094ed.jpg

null_zps2361f220.jpg

Went for a final drive in mine today to fuel it up ready for the new owner to collect tomorrow. Gonna miss the old girl. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jay71 said:
Added some vinyls that my Uncle made for me, selfless advertising I know but you gotta make a living :) Not brave enough to get her properly sign written yet just incase I change my mind, very happy with them at the mo though :) I can peel these off if I DO change my mind...

[i

That looks great. From a distance (aka in the pic) I can't even tell it's not painted on. I like it. Hmmm, maybe someone should do something like this for 'just fun stuff' to put on our buses and when we get tired of it, we can just peel it off. :D

Jay71 said:

null_zpsf29094ed.jpg

null_zps2361f220.jpg

cool signing dude

makes mine look a bit tiny

lol

lol...Cheers Lobie...at least your man enough to get it done properly :lol: mines fake....."Betty Blue" looks stunning by the way!!!

Fitted the axle today and spindles, greased up the bearings and hubs, getting there :roll:
(no piccies coz the laptop is broken)

200 mile round trip to Swansea and back taking my niece to Uni for her final year, sorry no photo though :oops:

i am absolutly shagged just finnished welding in all three sills on passenger side and main chassis front and rear and top hats and jacking points and anything else related to :lol: passenger side forgot to take of sliding door when cutting of sliding sill oh how i laughed when the fuckking door fell on my head still no sense no felling :lol: :lol:

I hit myself in the face with a spanner whilst working underneath my bus, just need to refit arb and indicator stalk, give everything a once over the mot and register time....Yippee!

Had a fun day drive to the coast, all be the stress of a twitchy distributor cap giving us a bucking bronco of a ride till I could stop n knock the bleeder back in place ;-)

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk 2

Removed my dodgy ignition barrel & housing with broken steering lock as I got a second hand bargain on ebay changed the barrel housing & re-tumbled the lock as no key now one key fits all lock :) well nearly apart from engine lid lock.

Now driving in the dark again at least no one can see my rust bucket, going to try to last till november but last year gave up driving due to carb icing & cutting out to many short journeys.

Bled the brakes and fitted the arb and had a short test run. Just to fit the indicator stalk and double check everything, oh and put my manky old steering wheel back on as the repro one is awful.

Lowered my rear end one spline. I hope the front end goes just as smoothly :D

Latest posts