What do you girls and boys do with the spare tire?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remon T2a

Reaction score
Looking for a place to leave the spare tire but not in the back as i want a full witdh bed. Not on the nose, think it's ugly and have a De Luxe and last thinking of using it as a foot to put the table on when it is outside.

Where do you girls and boys leave it???

Hi
Still keep the spare in its usual home but filled in when the bed is folded out.
WP_20140621_003.jpg

WP_20140621_002.jpg

Remon... i dont cary a spare... haven't for along time. i carry 2 cans of this stuff in each kombi.

Mine is kept in the back on the floor between the buddy seat and the rock n roll bed. Simply move it into the front drivers foot well when camping.

I carry the tyre foam too, I have big and little tyres so wouldn't be able to keep one that would fit all corners.

I've been ok so far (touch wood)

Mines in the wheel well in the back. If we are camped up for a few days I'll take it out and put it in the awning or on the roof rack, but it doesnt take that much space really.
I have big and little/front and rear tyres, so the spare is a sort of half way house comprimise just to get me rolling and off a motorway or blind bend or wherever. Touch wood, Ive never needed it.

Latest posts