What will YOU be doing to your bus in 07 ????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Well lets kick this off .Im sure folks have big plans for there favourite panoramic vehicles in 07 ,So lets all stick em down and if we can all do different jobs and help other out then all the better :D

Im knocking up a narrowed front beam for the delux im not sure how narrow yet deffo 4" plus (Ohh er :oops: ) and sum new wheels too :wink:

Whats everyone else up too ????

Ohh yeh and finally getting me 1776 hoofer in the back for sum extra pep :D

ey up Deano,hows tricks?
I am fitting my new engine,had a bitch of a time sorting the oil pump out for full flow but got there now,all bits for the turbo conversion are at hand ready for 3 weeks in Europe in the summer,then plenty of shows and off to Edinburgh for christmas and the New year next year!!!!,so many plans ao little time lol
cheers kev :lol:

Stripped my interior out last night, wood side linings the lot. Its all good in there so will be rust bulleting, waxing, making up some new side liners and refitting with a new floor.
Then got some rear corner tidying to do before going underneath to protect and preserve ... that should take me to spring I reckon?
Got some deluxe bumper trims to fit, some wheels to get coated and a number of other stuff on the cards too ... best get cracking ....

Will be giving my van an MOT this week while back home so hopefully she will be back on the road. Thats the first thing this year.

The rest of the year will aminly be all engine work :lol:

Fit some dual carbs - Easy's posts about his Weber ICTs have inspired me to get on the phone to CB Performance in the US. With the dollar/pound exchange rate being so much in our favour it would be rude not to. May possibly upgrade to a 1776cc lump - any advice on suppliers would be most welcome. Other than that, get hold of some Rust Bullet and attack the underside.

tickling with the lowering stick

wavering about narrowing

maybe some twin carbs

paint the chip in the front panel

add lots of stickers and decals

religious icon overload in the cab

california republic flag bus bra

opening rear window if i get a nice bonus

lining up along side kev, gadget, mike and any other deluxes I can persuade to join us :D :wink:

can i have your old wheels gadget? (vaguely serious, don't tell the missus :wink: )

Hi ya kev Hows the bus of Brown love :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:
And Baron hows things ?? the wheels are coming off cus so is the chrome :( I was gunna get em rechromed and then put em in the loft cus i got sum others too. Pm me if ur interested and we can talk dude im sure we can sort sumthing out .Also the beam will be coming off so that i can put my narrowed one on and that may be for sale too :wink:

Gadget

Just getting the keys to one would be a " RIGHT TOUCH " 8) 8) 8)

I'm planning on doing the missus in the bus this year! :lol:

But before that I've gotta fit 4 new arches, 2 rear corners, a lower front panel, a windscreen repair panel (inner and outer), new outriggers, jacking points and cross member, weld the holes in the floor, fix the bottom of the sliding and cab doors, build an interior from scratch, paint the thing inside and out, lower it, and fit some wheels. The engines good at least :wink:

i will mainly be taking a grinder to my bus, putting a tailgate back in it, new battery trays and lower corners, fabricate a removeable rear valance, new rear bumper and mounts, fit the subaru, re paint it, re trim it, new rear lights, new trick engine lid.....
then ill start on the other projects!

new flat 4 steering wheel, mud flaps, EMPI quick shiffer,badge bar(if i can make it fit)

Keeping her on the road first really.

Then hopefully of to the IOW with the wife and kids for a nice warmer/dry week off.

regards

marcher :? :p :p

It's all about the inside!! Curtains, re4furn front seats, seat covers for the back, getting rid of the manky dead dog style carpet that's on the floor ..... oh and getting a decent sound system in there and ..... and ... and ....... going on a month honeymoon through France and Spain!!! Bring on the summer!!!!

Porschefalia said:
I'll be taking my old 3.0ltr porka motor out and fitting a 3.6 in my late westy.

Sorry its not an early Bay. :shock:

burn the heretic!

:wink:

gadget you got mail :D

Remove the belly pans and see what lurks under neath :shock:
Replace a few panels, then a full respray.
If any money left after that then a new interior

Latest posts