SO!!!! What did you get ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well then, what did we all get on the magic day ? We took the bus with us to a brilliant Christmas dinner at a pub on the A38 just short of Thornbury, he was well decorated and got lots of photos taken, lots of waves and more importantly ,,,,,,,,, loads and loads of smiles :mrgreen: :p :mrgreen: Wasn`t looking forward to the meal very much as I was expecting it to be pre cooked and nuked up old tosh :shock: What a surprise, it was fabulous, everything you could possibly want for your Christmas dinner, It was so good that we even booked for next year :p Back to the nieces house not too far away with loads of family and massively over excited kids with more pressies than you could shake a stick at and the kiddies present unwrapping went on for what seemed like a decade, it was like a shark feeding frenzy but with kids and presents :p All the adults had the secret Santa thing going down and this is where I scored mahooooosivly :shock: :p :shock: The nephew (Little Dog) and his lady bought me a fantastic Stella bottle opener to fit on the bus ,,,,,,,, Woooooo Hoooooo !! :D :p :D A :| AND !!! Something I`ve never seen before, a genuine Snap On flatware set,,,,,,,,, just sooooo cool, It`s a knife and fork and spoon set made by Snap On but the handles are ring spanners 8) 8) 8) . Oh,,,, at home we`d had a visit from Santa and my Mrs found his pressie for me, and it was my ticket to the Dubs At The Castle 8) 8) 8) I secretly knew that Santa was a mate of Daves and would sort that for me because I was ever such a good boy this year. Took the bus home and came back in the car with Mrs Ozziedog and proceeded to get plastered and we ate even more food :shock: Just before we all popped, we thought we should get some exercise so we played ten pin bowling on the telly and made one hell of a racket to sing star on the telly. It`s now official,,,,, no one in our family can sing :lol: Mrs Ozziedog dragged me home :? :? and the very very next thing I know Mrs Ozziedog has brought my brekky up to bed for me,,,,,,,,,,,, Must be Christmas :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So What did you do ?? :mrgreen:

Lee C said:
Tickets to volkspower ,Redcar in July & to powerfest, York raceway in May :D :D :D

Oh & man flu :( :(

Brilliant :mrgreen:
Heebee_GB said:
All the best Ozzie!

I got some wireless headphones to drown out the females!

Perfect :mrgreen:

I`m off to go and re fuel and get some more ear bashing. I`ll hook up with you peeps when I get back :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Watch that waistline :shock: Cus there`s plenty to watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a front carpet set and told shes leaving me :/ bit of an anti climax :/

Feel your pain mate, I got new door cards and " either you go or I go with the kids" :?
Be packing tomorrow :(
Door cards will look look sweet though, so every cloud...
:lol: gotta laugh eh ?!
WIMMIN! :|

Yea i suppose thats all u can do, glad the door cars will look sweet i gotta bit to do before i fit my carpets

I managed to avoid the family this year (until Jan anyway) so got to spend some time in the garage with the 'van n bug. Which is the best present any of us could wish for I guess!

List of jobs include, fitting doors, rear wings, running boards to Beetle. VS exhaust, braided brake flexis on 'van. I also took off HD anti roll bar as it was catching too often. I may put it back on flipped as its a bit soggy up front now. Will have to cut of beam bump stops first though.

This afternoon I'm going to have a crack at some soda blasting in a cabinet I've had for a while.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Cheers
Jim

Signed copy of 'the long and whining road', bottle single malt and three packs of socks .. all sorted for next road trip. Merry Xmas folks

This is how we roll at the moment , I almost don`t want Christmas to go because of the extra smiles per gallon we is getting at the moment. I spose I best get them trimmings off some time soon :(

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, But it`ll soon be summer, YEH roll on summer!! :p :mrgreen: :p

And here`s one of him all snug in the garage. Because I got the tinsel on the wiper arms, people think he`s waving to them when I hit the wiper switch and they wave like crazy :p 8) 8) 8) 8) :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Leapard skin is just so last year :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Leapard skin is just so last year :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

New plans Oz? Come on spill the beans. :D

Heebee_GB said:
Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Leapard skin is just so last year :shock: :shock: :shock:

New plans Oz? Come on spill the beans. :D[/quote]

You know me,, always thinking out loud and looking for inspiration. Would love to do it in a mock paint and grain to have it lookin wooden but someone beat me to it, snakeskin sounds cheeky but it`s just a play on a theme, maybe if I could paint it to look like real fur perhaps, kevlar maybe ? May just improve it because I`m getting a little partial to the Bet Lynch look.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ideas on a postcard please :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

lil_azza said:
Cover in glue n dip in different sands could look.

The sand would be brilliant for taking the skin off the shins and knees of anyone that got too close to the bus,,,,,,,,BRILLIANT!! :shock: :shock: :shock: If it is youngsters or anyone you don`t like the look of, you could send em off with a cuff and a flea in their ear whilst telling them "Get Off Of My Van" :lol: :lol: :lol: Now on the other hand, if it happened to be,,,,, say for instance,,,,,, a very leggy lovely in shorts or better :p :p :p Then you`d have to drag them back to the back of the bus in order to administer first aid to those lovely long legs 8) 8) 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Then in comes Mrs Ozziedog and shatters the dream :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozziedog said:

This is how we roll at the moment , I almost don`t want Christmas to go because of the extra smiles per gallon we is getting at the moment. I spose I best get them trimmings off some time soon :(

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, But it`ll soon be summer, YEH roll on summer!! :p :mrgreen: :p

Excellent!

Latest posts