Will i stay registered?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickyrooo1

Reaction score
Hello Earlybayers, yes, i know i'm one of them waifs and strays from the late site and i may have made the odd indicator joke or two :oops: but just wondered if when our section closes i'll still be ok to log on this site? although at this moment i have no intention to sell my van i have decided i want one in future that is the same age as me (1968) therefore i would like to ocasionally drop by to pick up info and check if any come for sale, i'm unsure if i could ever replace my own van so this idea may have to be saved up for, or maybe i'll ditch the daily and have 2 vans? anyway thanks for the forum space over the last few days and if you want to say hi if you see me or the van about then do, it's not exactly a common colour so chances are it will be me. Rick.

Of course! :mrgreen:

You dont 'have' to have an Early Bay to post here. But it helps if you do ... ;)

Thanks, as i say the plan is to have a 1968 one day just because as we get older things like that matter? well they do to me, only problem is finding the money lol cheers mate just looked at your bus, very nice, shame it's not a few months older or i'd have it off ya hahaha!

rickyrooo1 said:
cheers mate just looked at your bus, very nice, shame it's not a few months older or i'd have it off ya hahaha!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

But, as things stand ... not a chance! :lol:

Clem said:
rickyrooo1 said:
cheers mate just looked at your bus, very nice, shame it's not a few months older or i'd have it off ya hahaha!

note the "few months older" bit(guessing nov 67 is the bus age?), i'm sad that if i do get a bus the same age as me it needs to be 1968, may 68 if i'm lucky, and 18th may if the o.c.d kicks in.......

rickyrooo1 said:
Clem said:
rickyrooo1 said:

note the "few months older" bit(guessing nov 67 is the bus age?), i'm sad that if i do get a bus the same age as me it needs to be 1968, may 68 if i'm lucky, and 18th may if the o.c.d kicks in.......

my 68 bay is 31 may 1968 one week older than me :lol: yeah i'm that age too :lol: :lol:

that's nice, i'm glad it's not just me that's wierd then with an age thing, must be a bloke thing 'cos part of me wants a mk3 cortina (1st car) and an austin cambridge (dad had one was my fav).

I'd have to get a T25 to have a van the same age as me :shock: aint gonna happen

ozziedog said:
I`d have to have the same one that Fred Flinstone drove :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

A lot of vans already have the holes in the floor for the Flinstones style foot brake :D

Latest posts