Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howie123 said:
Wot u looking at, move along nothing to see here !!!
Spindles013.jpg

my old camper looks great! glad you binned those awful eyelids and spotlight! 8)

glad its got a good home 8) 8)

A couple of buses from my home town
My 72
913138.jpg

Soon to hit the road
1jlv1k.jpg

Almost finished
2lnjmvk.jpg

Been around for a few years
2njgcp2.jpg

2qatugx.jpg

Busy looking through these and thought I'd add one of ours, to damn shiny for me but can always ding it in for a duller one :lol:

camper036a.jpg

Humpty said:
Silas71 said:
gingerporsche said:
:worship: Love it ! Looks like mine, but in green 8)

That is perfection.... I need the build thread or specs on that one.... It's just as I envisage my own.... Please tell me more.
Belongs to my good mate wilf,gorgeous bus his thread is under sacramento 71 deluxe,user name gingertosser er i mean gingerporsche :lol: :lol:

davebug said:
Belongs to my good mate wilf,gorgeous bus his thread is under sacramento 71 deluxe,user name gingertosser er i mean gingerporsche :lol: :lol:

Cheers for that.... I do remember the build thread, but for the life of me couldn't remember the build title.... Now I have some more reading to do. :D

Dont know who's this is but stumbled on it today outside a load of vw workshops near Coventry and thought it would be rude not to take a picture, looks awesome.

fe59d10f.jpg

Latest posts