Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ccfbfc308a5b11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

50 split said:
This is an old wood company. They used it to 1990!!

dsc01169.jpg

From my blog
Nice '72 crossover crewcab, looks to be in great condition, have you liberated it? :D

moler said:
50 split said:
This is an old wood company. They used it to 1990!!

dsc01169.jpg

From my blog
Nice '72 crossover crewcab, looks to be in great condition, have you liberated it? :D

The crew was owned by an old man, who died, and before I could find the child´s, it was picked up by another enthusiast, who is going to make it to the roads again! :)
(I havw my blue (with blue interior) -68 crew, my shorty -68 crew, my -70 crew, my -72 military crew, my .73 crew, and my -74 crew, so... But, this would be nice in my colection any way! :)

Jay71 said:
Got anymore 72nu-funk? After all it is Xmas :)

Sorry gents, completely forgot about this. Some more below for you from the photoshoot to make up for the lapse. A friend asked if i'd bring the bus to go along with the airstreams at the caravan site for a pin up style session between a few budding photographers and aspiring/alternative models.

I was allowed to take some shots (including that original one posted), seemed rather rude not to :)

As taken by my friend Stu

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

A few more of mine

Hollie3.jpg

Holliebw1.jpg

Hollie1.jpg

Latest posts