Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was taken by a mate on a cruise last weekend. I think its the best pic ever of my bus. I am a bit biased though..
cruising1.jpg

lobus said:
This was taken by a mate on a cruise last weekend. I think its the best pic ever of my bus. I am a bit biased though..
cruising1.jpg

i do love that, the focus pull give a real feeling of speed 8)

A few from this weekend at the Retro Rides show.....

RR08002.jpg

RR08031.jpg

From the back seat of this....
RR08013.jpg

RR08163.jpg

RR08218.jpg

RR08283.jpg

:mrgreen:

Just got back from a week in Corfu some pickies of dubs we seen
Picture022.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

there were more than I expected (didn't get many photo's), a couple of nice early beetles and one early bay

hi all just signed up and putting some pics of Eric our '71 single cab
DSC01383.jpg

hope these work
this weekend at RTTH 2008 with the Veggie bus mates swedish bus
DSC01370.jpg

and parked at home with the Zebrabus and Nelson the split
DSC01388.jpg

2008_0826wedding0210.jpg

Always a good sight when you've been away. Them white cliffs.

Here's one from our two and a half week road trip through France and Spain beginning of the month.

This was on the South Coast of France after negotiating the Alps on our way to the Pyrenees!

Not a single problem from the bus the whole trip despite some interesting smells on the way up from the engine and on the way down from the brakes on those hairpin mountain roads!

monster.jpg

Saw this cool panel whilst in France last week (on the causeway coming back from Mont St Michel).

Wasn't quick enough to get a front shot :) Not normally a fan of radars but it looked just right to me 8)

IMGP0157.jpg

Latest posts