Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NL%20plaatje_zpsrjv2uavg.jpg

Sorry best I could do at the time. Anybody recognise this bus? Top half is Silver. Unusual but works. Looks good.
By the sound of it , it is running a 2.0 type 4.

J & P
:D :D :D

Paul you didn't happen to get a pic of the blue beetle on the end did you ? Looks like my old one.

EeVeeWee said:
I decided to buy an anti-gravity device. :mrgreen:

T2a%20zwevend_zpsbbxeoflf.jpg

That`s just gotta save on brakes and tyres, I don`t understand why no one has thought of this before. Also it looks like there are a lot less rust traps as evidenced by the fine looking condition of this ` Hover Bay ` Not quite sure how the speedo would work though??? :roll: ;) :shock: ;) :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Loves it I do :lol: :lol: :lol:

gas1man said:
Love the fact there is so much going in/on in this bus...Nice pic Kim.

J & P
:D :D :D

Thanks. :D

My hubby is always complaining that I haul to much weight. I figure it isn't that much extra. The kayak weighs 50 pounds and the roo bar maybe 50 give or take. Then I have tools in it, maybe 3 sets, one socket set, one wrench set and so on. I also have my kayak gear but it probably only weighs about 20 pounds all together. Then there is me. :D We won't go into that weight. LOL

I went to a VW event here in Sacramento on Labor day and they have a drag strip so they have a scale. Hubby asked if we could weigh it. They said ok and it came to 3930. That is with all the stuff I normally carry plus all my camping gear. I figure not including me, it probably weighs about 3300, give or take. It's supposed to weigh 3173 from factory, so that isn't to bad. LOL

I have to say though, I think we may have been a little over weghted on the trip home from Washington. LOL

Latest posts