• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z HINGES WANTED PUT YOUR NAME DOWN HERE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:

Your gonna be doing bumper irons any idea how there gonna be manufactured ? I'm looking at casting some this summer....

and doing something a little different :wink: say no more on that one...

Not sure yet mate see how the hinges go i guess.

Anyone got any good idea's how to get the hinges word out? Seem to be no more interest now other than the initial ones from you guys and vzi people of which half have let me down.

the best way is get them in a EB line up.... ad boards at the shows.... have a set or two ready to sell on the spot and collect deposits off interested parties.... have you thought of stickers or metal tags either glue/riveted in place

ddffrost said:
My brother did the site typical graphic designer ey cant spell for shit lol

Hey us designers make things easy on your eyes, true we can't speel for shit but nice site :D

I'm a desinger to and i've made some awesome spelling mistakes in the past so i'll let him off.

Everyone cross their fingers for hinges this week

ok chasing payments now so i can get sets out as soon as there done.

if you havent pm'd me payment details yet can you do so now please.

thanks

Dave

Hi,

Can however K Leonard let me know please recieved your payment just want to match the payment to your username.

Cheers

Dave

Just a quciky.

I wont be drilling the plates as i want people to be able to decided where and how many holes they are happy putting in their bus floors.

Saying that does anyone want me to include bolts and Jubilee clips with the hinges?

Dave

i'll have a look into it not that sure how much it will cost yet?

also not sure how people want to fit em?

If you bring your van up Satuday Shaggy we can see if we cant get em in for you shouldnt take to long.

3 sets left if anyone wants em?

Also people get your cash out the Vzi boys have all nearly coughed up making you look bad and i charge them more to lol.

Dave

Just picked mine up today, Thank you again dude and nice to meet you, Van screwed up on the way back so I sort of limped back in, but got there :D

They really do look cool and I can't wait to fit them.

Nice to meet you to mate and i hope you get the hinges in no problem

I'd of been up for fitting them for you if we weren't up to our arm pits in hinges still a nit miffed the metal work guys didnt put them together for us!

Will be posting sets out next week to those who have paid up.

If anyone has any problems fitting them please let me know and we'll sort it out for you

Yeah I would not of wanted to be you yesterday, although looked like you were doing a fantastic job :D

It looks nice and easy to fix, gotta get my engine sorted before I do it though, as my drill is 15miles away :D

Finished article

hingedown.jpg

hingeup.jpg

Latest posts