71 Westy Resto Begins

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly there! its a great feeling when its getting close 8)

So after 18months or so, the van has passed the MOT and I have received the V948 so number plates have beed ordered :D Still have loads of work to go but at least I can drive it now!

Before:

IMG_2632-1.jpg

After:

IMG_8208.jpg

IMG_8204.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg

IMG_8212.jpg

Amazing work look like two different buses ! , and that exhaust looks lovely ,

Sexy bus 8)

Cheers gents, really pleased with how it has come along but still got loads to do. Still, at least it can be driven now!

marsh said:
So after 18months or so, the van has passed the MOT and I have received the V948 so number plates have beed ordered :D Still have loads of work to go but at least I can drive it now!

Before:

IMG_2632-1.jpg

smashing job! nice work on the mot and enjoy! ^^ this picture look like something out a horror film with it mouth stitched up :shock:

:lol: Yeah see what you mean. Thanks for all the comments, now bring on the summer!!

Looking @ the before and after pictures. There seems to be hope for my bus after all. Great work!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great to see the bus at this stage Sam, just in time for spring/summer. Jason is just finishing off my 1776 again paired with the vintage speed exhaust so it will good to compare results once up and running
David

amrn4s said:
Looking @ the before and after pictures. There seems to be hope for my bus after all. Great work!

Always hope bud, never give up :D

cotswoldiver said:
Great to see the bus at this stage Sam, just in time for spring/summer. Jason is just finishing off my 1776 again paired with the vintage speed exhaust so it will good to compare results once up and running
David

Thanks David. Great choice in using Jason at Interpro, really chuffed with the motor and an awesome combination when used with the vintage speed exhaust. Im sure you wont be disappointed!! 8)

First trip away and we made it there and back with no breakdowns, happy days indeed. Still got a lot of work to do but at least the hard work is paying off!! :D

IMG_5827.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

Been really busy of late with kids and work but I have recently managed to get a few small jobs done. Roof lining and interior light finally in and upholstery redone in the back!! Even seen a bit of sun so been able to get away for a bit as well...

Holy sh1! What a transformation, I wouldn't have known where to start! :shock:
Damn good job sir.

That's guys, appreciate the comments! Just returned from a trip to Weymouth which was awesome! Given me some inspiration to crack on with the 'to do' list....

Latest posts