Are these still available? If not

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Le Counte de JAYFOR

Reaction score
I'm looking for the front and rear curved strip that's fitted to the edge of the pop top opening. It's the angled plastic trim that's screwed to the front and rear edge. If you have a pair for sale that's good but if you don't the favor I need is to borrow one so I can replicate it and will obviously give you a substantial amount as security.

image_zps7330308b.jpg

I REALLY need these parts for a good friend in France and will replicate it locally and return it to you.
Can you help????

Your best option is to try Dormobile http://www.dormobile.co.uk/contact.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think they used to heat the plastic to make the curved section so it may be possible to cut to the correct length and shape it in situ.

Best to confirm with them though.

Le Counte de JAYFOR said:
Thanks for that. Can you text me your number to 07917-042579 so I can chat a bit better about it.
Thanks
Joe
get back over to the splitty side :lol:

hi joe hows tricks am restoring an early gay oops bay cannot afford another split still it went to a good home :lol:

Latest posts