Camperjam 14 - Early Bay Line Up Sat PM

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me at the moment. We are hoping for a handover at Stonor Park/Bristol VF :)

Have sold the bus so have Camping pitch, 2 Adult & 1 Child bands for sale in Early Bay Camping.

Bargain at £70 posted by special delivery !!!

Steve

Keep them coming folks, al welcome , daily drivers particularly :D

For those who did the line up last year you know that it's a great central position to be able to park up and enjoy the show with your bus, especially as Club camping has been moved and is quite a trek!

Don't forget one of the EB line up will be chosen by me to receive the Robert Johnson Memorial Trophy :D
And I will have in my pocket the special plaques only available to display buses to give you when you arrive this time - promise!
You can leave your bus and wander around the show, and as said above its right in the heart and plus people love seeing and talking to you about your bus so come on down!

After much deliberation we'll be going now so will be up for the line up again :) We'll probably be extremely tired after trading at aircooled14 followed by a full week at work but couldn't miss it :)

Count me in for the line up if there is still room

Own a Bay?.........Feel the Love!

Stueyd1975 said:
how will it work on the day? i'm a bit new to all this.

cheers.

Normally we all head down to the main arena area in the morning in a little convoy. I think the set off was around 10am last year. Vans are then lined up and left there for the rest of the day. Come and go to the van as you please in the day and then move them back up as it starts to thin out in the afternoon.

67westy said:
After much deliberation we'll be going now so will be up for the line up again :) We'll probably be extremely tired after trading at aircooled14 followed by a full week at work but couldn't miss it :)

Bringing the dogs? 8)

creationblue said:
67westy said:

Bringing the dogs? 8)
Of course, they love it there. Looking forward to meeting Frank :mrgreen:

Me, the wife and the daughter just booked for the weekend in EB Club Camping, line up would be great if that's ok? :D

Cab89 said:
Me, the wife and the daughter just booked for the weekend in EB Club Camping, line up would be great if that's ok? :D

Please! Your bus rocks :D

gumbo said:
I'd like to be in the EB line up. I don't get down south much. any chance Clem ?

Yes certainly. More the merrier! :D

Latest posts