Camperjam weather is it worth it ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foz said:
So so glad I didnt go now, that just looks horrendous!

Me too it looks awful , hats off to the people who did go ;) pre - order tickets and cant buy ticket deadlines has a lot to answer for ... :msn4:

I for one don't like pre order tickets ... Let's get back to pay on the gate so we can make up our own minds if we want to go ;)

Chris

If i dont even get a hint of a refund for my non used wristbands, I will definately be giving this event a wide birth next year, and I'll never pre-order tickets again......if they go before i get there, so be it, i'll just go to another show else where!!

Not a bad weekend all told. :)
Friday was a bit damp, and it was a gorgeous day today, packed up and drove off the field without a problem.
I'm sorry if you feel that you've been hard done by but we had a good time whatever the weather threw at us.

The bus didn't get that muddy,

018.jpg

but my trainers were a different story....

019.jpg

:lol:

Si

I think were you were camped you were one of the lucky ones as it was relatively high ground, the guys parked at the bottom of where we were trading were all having to be pulled off by the tractor (mainly because they were all T4's & T5's with low profile tyres)
and drivers that thought you floor it to get out of mud :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd echo what Sparkywig said, me and the family had a fantastic time mud or no mud, I'm really pleased we decided to go, still managed to have a good walk round all the stalls, kids thought they died and gone to heaven, "what we can go and put our wells on and sploge round in the mud for 2 days and we're not going to get wrong?!"

Weather was pretty good apart from a couple of short showers on Saturday, managed to have a good drink and meet some of he guys off here for the first time, it's all good. :D

Although i do feel sorry for the traders, I'm glad they made the decision to put it on, hats of to them.

Trade was shite, :cry: Mud like Glastonbury :cry: ..... but it was fun when the sun showed its face and we made the most out of a bad situation. :)
My little girl loved it so its all good, :D Next year....defo! great venue but you cant control the weather!! :|

300cc731.jpg

20120707_153837.jpg

20120707_135826.jpg

20120707_210015.jpg

20120707_165441.jpg

20120707_205956.jpg

20120706_221516.jpg

20120706_221539.jpg

20120708_114912.jpg

20120708_121403.jpg

Crazzyiest bus ever!!!!!!!!! :|

20120708_121403.jpg

Dope westy. 8)

20120708_114920.jpg

20120708_115153.jpg

Awesome interiors. 8)

20120708_121439.jpg

20120708_115007.jpg

20120708_115041.jpg

Ratters were cool!! :)

20120708_122027.jpg

Roll on summer!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ooh just go and have fun it rained for a few mins after that it was lush to sit and chill. everyone did their best to have a good time and thousands of others thought so. and it was'nt a case of lets do the british thing and make the best of it....no one had to, once again the weather men fcked up and it was ok.. boggy yes but so is my back garden..been 3 years and will go next.. thanks to everyone we loved it.

Picture513.jpg

Picture512.jpg

Picture515.jpg

69billy said:
ooh just go and have fun it rained for a few mins after that it was lush to sit and chill. everyone did their best to have a good time and thousands of others thought so. and it was'nt a case of lets do the british thing and make the best of it....no one had to, once again the weather men fcked up and it was ok.. boggy yes but so is my back garden..been 3 years and will go next.. thanks to everyone we loved it.

Hi,

good to see people smiling back at the crappy weather, I spoke to you and your wife on the Madmatz stand.
It was nice to meet you guys and hope to see you next year. :D

Paul (Madmatz, BuddyBox.)

Anyone else see the guy who dived thru the mud outside the pizza place last night during the shower :lol: was funny I have to say!

creationblue said:
Anyone else see the guy who dived thru the mud outside the pizza place last night during the shower :lol: was funny I have to say!

No, but I can see a group of people in the back ground of 69 Billy's 1st picture admiring the action from a different viewpoint! :lol:

creationblue said:
Yellow T shirt & dark long curly hair?

a35d9c3e.jpg
33fde373.jpg

Thanks to AndyO for giving us a push when we first arrived. Great to meet a few more of you crazy EB'ers, can't wait til the next time!
Must remember not to wear yellow t-shirt .. too conspicuous in photos ;)

Chris73 said:
creationblue said:

No, but I can see a group of people in the back ground of 69 Billy's 1st picture admiring the action from a different viewpoint! :lol:

:lol: can't quite work out who? :mrgreen:

Mr Brightside said:
creationblue said:
Yellow T shirt & dark long curly hair?

This guy had dark short hair no top and a pair of jeans :lol:

We had an amazing time, yeah it was muddy and I feel for the traders as it was pretty bad down there, but the mud didn't put a damper on us at all. Thanks for a great time!

Latest posts