I need cash - and quick!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i thought, if you dont ask..... ;)

Its killing me, it had sold but the guy was a time waster and its now back on ebay finishing tomorrow.... i know the reserve and i have precisely £0 :lol:

I wont get many more chances like this to buy it back...

Beg,steal and borrow mate :mrgreen: .
Want this thread to have a happy ending.

Good luck.

Rich

my calculations state that you will get much encouragement and precisely £2.76 to add to your £0.00p.

However i have been known to make mistakes. good luck, hope you can find a way.

at about half 4 this morning i was awake trying to think of ways to get it lol stealing it crossed my mind :evil: begging is next, borrowing is great in theory but shit in reality :lol:

Lotto tickets will be lined up in front of the TV tonight and i'll be scratching scratch cards while i wait for the draw to start!

I never knew how much this bus meant to me till it appeared for sale :(

antoine said:
my calculations state that you will get much encouragement and precisely £2.76 to add to your £0.00p.

However i have been known to make mistakes. good luck, hope you can find a way.

thanks man, ive got enough to buy a hand full of lotto tickets and sadly thats about my most realistic chance!!

sadly, bank loans are not really an option as ive got one on the go at the moment and there is no scope for extending or getting another one (we explored it already) Its times like these you actually consider those ridiculously high interest rate loans from dodgy companies :shock:

And i did actually consider bidding till i won it and worry about payin later, at least it would buy me a little time!

Can't you het a credit card with o% for 9 months then set up pay pal with that card and pay like that then you got 9 month to get the cash ?

Hi pm the van details so I can see the van , how about I buy it register in my name but let you drive it (for the summer you'd have to insure it), steve I know what it's like to want an old car back.

Merlydog said:
How much did you sell it for last year then? :shock:

From memory, i think it was 6600, but i dropped the price a fair bit as i was stupidly keem to buy a rare Fasty..... I think its a fair price he's after

wayne said:
Can't you het a credit card with o% for 9 months then set up pay pal with that card and pay like that then you got 9 month to get the cash ?

I dunno, i pretty much know for certain i wouldnt be able to get a credit card with a 7500 limit from the kick off :(

Latest posts