I need cash - and quick!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two benders steve said:
Hi pm the van details so I can see the van , how about I buy it register in my name but let you drive it (for the summer you'd have to insure it), steve I know what it's like to want an old car back.

That is quite an unbelievable proposal.... but id be worried about it not being "mine" again, if you know what i mean. Not taking anything away from you dude... that really is a stunning offer!!! I'll pm you anyway ;)

cunning plan said:
Which bus is this?

Linky.......

5940_148483213131_564753131_3509642_3356499_n.jpg

:(

Hi only two hours left and no bids ! I'll start it off then. (everyone waiting till the last 10 seconds then ?)

im trying not to go on ebay... i just dont think i could resist bidding to win, even with no money :shock:

Try zopa loans they lend to people pretty easy claim you want to pay off your other loan they do good rates too maybe better then what you pay now

Rob

well the auction ended at £7500, which is what i believed the reserve to be. I couldnt bid, as much as i wanted to, it would have been wrong. I was hoping it would end with reserve not me which might have bought me some more time to try and find the funds.... but, i reckon thats my chance gone for good. I cant imagine it'll be left totally as is by a second new owner. I wondered if anyone on here had won it? Gonna ask over on VZi too

:( :( :(

C'mon Wishart.

I reckon Richard Curtis will make a film out of this if you get it!

Wishart are you going to buy this cracker back?

Only ask as if you are i wont bid on it as wouldnt want to cause pain to someone else on here. If not though I would appreciate a heads up so i can try and buy it for myself.

Looks a bargain

Latest posts