Merry Jingle Bells

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Jingle Bells everyone!!! :p :p :p

So far I’ve got a set of three canisters with splitters on, sort of tea coffee sugar types. Wonder which one will end with cable ties in down the garage :lol: Got another coffee mug with you guessed it on it to complete my set of three thousand splitting mugs ;)
So who has what then ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Merry Chrimbler Early types :mrgreen: :p :lol: :p :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas from both of us sunning in Florida whoop whoop

Off to brunch on the beach shortly...

thejinx said:
A new grinder 👍

Go steady with that damned thing or we’ll be having one of those ‘most horrific wounds’ type threads on here. Not recommended for them of faint heart. I do like firing em up though and feeeeeeellll the torque!

Ozziedog ,,,,, not today though eh :mrgreen:

All the best to one and all.
This year I got nothing van related!!!!

Well I done Canny this year, usual Splitty T shirt, but also a Butty’s bits throttle kit & not wanting to miss out on a bandwagon, the Lego Splitty that was all the rage 5 years ago !!!!!!!

Hi. Had a Christmas Day morning shift on the ward. One of my nurse colleagues bought me a tin plaque thingy for the wall with a Splittie on it. I loved the bottom written rows of observations about lifestyle and era stuff belonging to the VW bus philosophy. When I’ve got a Jack Daniels free head... I’ll write it up on here. See what brought you guys and girls into Dubland. Why is it always a Split on the buy it in a tourist shop memorabilia? A Bay looks so much more perfect! That birdy beak seriousness replaced by a more happy go lucky countenance. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. VW pressie unique. I’m wearing my Santa in a VW camper-van (proper VW label registered) tee shirt. And drinking JD from my Haynes brown tin VW bay illustrated mug. I’m not proud. No Bladerunner iconic whisky glass for me. Not to mention looking at the jigsaw puzzle box showing a hundred repetitions of the same VW bus picture jigsaw puzzle which is similar to that all white jigsaw puzzle in Sleuth. That is.....impossible to finish. Oh! And the airfix build a Splittie without glue model, and the computer mouse mat with various Dub models, the campervan biscuit barrel, and....and.......😜. I’m opening up a shop.....

Well I’ve got a new one I’ve not seen before. It’s a clay pottery fibreglass type creation of a van just under a foot long. It’s hollow and has a small hole about an inch and a quarter in the side and one in the base too with a plug in that one. It’s got a piece of string attached to the roof. Now you gotta guess what it is to be used for. It’s got splittery air vents and bay sides and windows including the screen, it does however suffer with a birdy styleee beak and mucho seriousness on the front end (stolen shamelessly from above)^^^ :shock: :shock:
So what is it for ,huh???

Ozziedog,,,,,,, answers on a postcard please ( kids don’t know that one ) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

^^^ Two tops with the birdy style beak on the front , but with Bay Windows ????
Thats all this year so far , birthday around the corner ;) ;) ;)

In case you have'nt seen Merry Crimbo to all, and a fantastic new year.

J & P

ozziedog said:
Well I’ve got a new one I’ve not seen before. It’s a clay pottery fibreglass type creation of a van just under a foot long. It’s hollow and has a small hole about an inch and a quarter in the side and one in the base too with a plug in that one. It’s got a piece of string attached to the roof. Now you gotta guess what it is to be used for. It’s got splittery air vents and bay sides and windows including the screen, it does however suffer with a birdy styleee beak and mucho seriousness on the front end (stolen shamelessly from above)^^^ :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, answers on a postcard please ( kids don’t know that one ) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It’s a bird house isn’t it? The hole in the side is maybe for a family of two blue tits. The hole in the bottom for cleaning by pulling out the nesty stuff when the fledglings have flown? Birdy beaked wanna be a Bay bird house. That’s my guess.

graysummers said:
ozziedog said:

It’s a bird house isn’t it? The hole in the side is maybe for a family of two blue tits. The hole in the bottom for cleaning by pulling out the nesty stuff when the fledglings have flown? Birdy beaked wanna be a Bay bird house. That’s my guess.

Exactamundo my friend.!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That’s exactly what it is. Now comes the. Mental anguish of where to put It! :shock: :shock: :shock: it’s gotta be somewhere a bit protected weather wise plus somewhere where them pusser cats don’t have easy access to birdy on toast plus maybe out of the wind, but I’d like to be able to see it too :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, another pressie and another conundrum :mrgreen:

A few Christmas cards with splitty camper vans on, but no VW related presents this year. I only want ones that bolt onto the van though :lol:

Merry Christmas to everyone ! :)

ozziedog said:

So far I’ve got a set of three canisters with splitters on, sort of tea coffee sugar types. Wonder which one will end with cable ties in down the garage :lol: Got another coffee mug with you guessed it on it to complete my set of three thousand splitting mugs ;)
So who has what then ?

All the best Ozzie. 1st time in decades no vw tat. Hope you and the fambo are well mate.

Heebee_GB said:
ozziedog said:

So who has what then ?

All the best Ozzie. 1st time in decades no vw tat. Hope you and the fambo are well mate.

Yes bud,we’re all in perfect condition and limbering up for the new year and associated drinking activities :mrgreen: The Mrs is keeping me in training and driving tonight at yet another party so I should be reasonably hammered by midnight, so it’s almost like stretching exercises to get ready for the VW season :x we seem to have got a bit of a taste for the nicer bubblies over the last few years and that really sets you up to slurp way much more than you should but madam can still just have one then drink water all night which is way out there in the weirdo category as far as I’m concerned :roll:
Hope your gang is good shape too, are you likely to be venturing down our way this summer??? Be good to bump into you around a camp fire :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Roll on summer!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Heebee_GB said:
ozziedog said:

So who has what then ?

Yes bud,we’re all in perfect condition and limbering up for the new year and associated drinking activities :mrgreen: The Mrs is keeping me in training and driving tonight at yet another party so I should be reasonably hammered by midnight, so it’s almost like stretching exercises to get ready for the VW season :x we seem to have got a bit of a taste for the nicer bubblies over the last few years and that really sets you up to slurp way much more than you should but madam can still just have one then drink water all night which is way out there in the weirdo category as far as I’m concerned :roll:
Hope your gang is good shape too, are you likely to be venturing down our way this summer??? Be good to bump into you around a camp fire :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Roll on summer!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Had to read that twice then as thought it was you on the water! :D yes mate planning to do a few south west shows in the summer subject to work. See you soon. :D

Latest posts