my 68' bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed a few hours this morn :D finished off the seatbelt mount piece

null_zps736197e0.jpg

And finished the underside :D

null_zpsa4f3436f.jpg

null_zpse5e074f6.jpg

Then grinded it back on top and gave it a quick flash of etch to see what it's like :D

null_zps9292e109.jpg

8)

Just got to grind back underneath, etch, seam seal, paint and then underseal the arch, then prime the top, stonechip, paint, then fill, and colour the outer arch, then refit the door,
If I say it quick, it doesn't sound alot :? :lol:

Then onto the engine bay, fit fuel pump, sort a bit of wiring, mount the oil cooler, mount the remote oil filter, ready for me to get the engine in 8)

Blimey Shaun, you've had your work cut out for you - it looked really tidy too! Good to see new metal going back in :)

Good luck with the engine build it'll be a cracker :)

MarkC68 said:
Blimey Shaun, you've had your work cut out for you - it looked really tidy too! Good to see new metal going back in :)

Good luck with the engine build it'll be a cracker :)

Cheers mark, I'm looking forward to the engine going in 8)

Thankfully it's just the front doglegs and valence that let her down, this is the worse one of the two I've done, not bad for a uk bus 8) :lol:

Credit due Shaun. This bus has come a long way. It's gonna be sweet with that new donk. Just in time for the winter. :lol:

Latest posts