My 70 Westy "Paris"

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasH

Reaction score
Hi!
I`m from Germany and got a 70 Westfalia "Paris". Bought it from a friend of mine, sold my 71 Westy for it.

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

This accident happened on a parking place, a BMW 5 touring ran into my bus. So it was painted last winter!

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

It`s nearly original, has 150000km on it. First owner till 1995, then friend of mine till 2008.
Greetings, Thomas

Sehr shöner bus, und wilkommen hier.
Is der 2e auspuff von der (original)standheizung?

Really like this! Colour and stance are perfect! :)

windsurfer said:
leon said:
Really like this! Colour and stance are perfect! :)

Gosh Leon, it's a surprise that you love this bus :lol:

Does look sweet though Dude! :mrgreen:

Hope you're not surgesting i'm colourist ;) . Strangely i am being drawn to the world of totally stock buses! Wondering Thomas if this would've been the original colour?

Hi! Yes thats the original colour, deltagreen L610 :) Wouldnt paint it in any other colour.

Welcome to earlybay.com ;)

Do you have pics from your old westy next to your new one? Maybe from Thursday last week?

(Insider...cause i´m the new owner of thomas´old bay :mrgreen: )

Hello! - nice looking bus there with it's recent respray, so what does the "Paris" bit mean, is this just the roof that's different?

The SO69/5 Paris is one of eight different interieurs available for the german market. Westfalia 1969: http://mybulli.de/info/69cwp.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Colour is the original L610 deltagreen.
The Pictures got Chris, I`ll send them to you....
greetings, thomas

My original Westfalia Roof Rack, bought by first owner, only has new wood on it

DSCF0133.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

Latest posts