NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im afraid that Lisa didn't win her holiday so it looks as though we are going to have to slum it in Ninove in our van ;)

We can't wait :mrgreen:

As all of the crossings in the morning are booked (unless we leave at stupid 'o clock), we are going over on Friday and staying at a campsite near Adinkerke and will then join the cruise when everyone stops at Nieuwpoort Services :D

I will be stocking up on Tobacco as we will have a bit of time, so any orders, let me know ;)

Next on the list is to persuade Karle to pull his finger out and get his canopy sorted :lol:

See you there for a Witkap or 2 or 3.....or floor

Matt

Good News, another Panel Van on the run :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Matt Maz said:
Im afraid that Lisa didn't win her holiday so it looks as though we are going to have to slum it in Ninove in our van ;)

As all of the crossings in the morning are booked (unless we leave at stupid 'o clock), we are going over on Friday and staying at a campsite near Adinkerke and will then join the cruise when everyone stops at Nieuwpoort Services :D

I will be stocking up on Tobacco as we will have a bit of time, so any orders, let me know ;)

Next on the list is to persuade Karle to pull his finger out and get his canopy sorted :lol:

I think you need to pull your finger out too Matt after someone stole your interior!

I had a feeling talking to you yesterday that you'd be coming, good work.

Looks like Rob and Hemmings are coming on their Triumphs now! :lol:

Shame about missing the holiday - Not , See you inn France buddy !

Matt Maz said:

Shame about the holiday but damn good news you two are coming!

Give Karle a nudge to get sorted out, wouldn't be the same without him and my favourite bag lady around!!! :lol:

I'll try my hardest. cover should be sorted in time just need to get paid and force some people to get work done. We will be gutted if we miss this one. Who is that bag lady that keeps getting in my van all the time making a show of me :lol:

karlehsp said:
I'll try my hardest. cover should be sorted in time just need to get paid and force some people to get work done. We will be gutted if we miss this one. Who is that bag lady that keeps getting in my van all the time making a show of me :lol:

Fingers crossed mate, know what it's like trying to get payment.....
Feel kinda awkward and embarassed resurecting the 'bag lady' thing, so totally inaccurate and cruel, but it was rather funny at the time? :roll:
Alice, absolutely adore you and love you to bits, as you surely know we all do, please forgive me? Look forward to seeing you guys soon. :D

Matt Maz said:

Good news m8 :) :)
Do i need to submit my chilli orders now??? :lol: :lol:

Are the 'back street camping possee' clubing together on food or are we fending for ourselves

Graham L said:
Are the 'back street camping possee' clubing together on food or are we fending for ourselves

As chilli keeps being mentioned and I managed to blag a freebie last time, I will be more than happy to make a 'cauldron' of the stuff! :D

:D @ EVERTHING!

Homerdrinking.gif

Pete B said:
Graham L said:

As chilli keeps being mentioned and I managed to blag a freebie last time, I will be more than happy to make a 'cauldron' of the stuff! :D

I'm happy to grate the cheese :lol: :lol:

Does anyone of you guys coming to Ninove live near Mr. Cunning Plan or come near him before Ninove? The area where he can meet up is Cambridge, Northampton or Wisbech (Fenland). If so and if you want to transport some stuff I would like to buy from him to Ninove, please let me know. :msn4: 8) :D

Airtime said:
Does anyone of you guys coming to Ninove live near Mr. Cunning Plan or come near him before Ninove? The area where he can meet up is Cambridge, Northampton or Wisbech (Fenland). If so and if you want to transport some stuff I would like to buy from him to Ninove, please let me know. :msn4: 8) :D

Hey, tell him if he can get it to Norwich I can possibly help, depends how big the parcel is.

Hope this helps,
Ollie

Hi, just spotted this thread.

It's the Red9 lowering kit - so two coil-overs and the tie-bars - they don't take up much room.

Do you go anywhere near Kings Lynn / Downham Meerkat etc? :?

cunning plan said:
Hi, just spotted this thread.

It's the Red9 lowering kit - so two coil-overs and the tie-bars - they don't take up much room.

Do you go anywhere near Kings Lynn / Downham Meerkat etc? :?

Nope,

I'm happy to take them for you but if I'm taking them all the way to Belgium you can get them to me! :lol:

I will be in East Dereham tomorrow if it helps...

Yep thanks, but I was just seeing whether you come any further west than Norwich on a regular basis to try and work something out. I commute between Wisbech, Northampton and Cambridge as it is :shock:

I'll see if I can plan something - unless anyone else is going through those areas above soon? :msn4:

Latest posts