NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spooky! I'm working in Kings Lynn next week. :shock: and am due to be near North Walsham the week after, A47 on the way there and back to Peterbog-horror area. Am usually travelling with at least one other, so a detour to pick up is not always possible. At this moment, this coming Monday evening (28th) would be spot on, but appreciate that may be a little soon for you guys to sort payment etc.
Cunning Plan, am sure we can sort something out. Home is Deeping St James (where the A15 and A16 cross) so with your commute, we should be able to find a mutually agreeable meeting spot. I'm on 07881-800-509, has to be easier to phone than sort it on here.... :D

Pete B said:
m sure we can sort something out. Home is Deeping St James (where the A15 and A16 cross) so with your commute, we should be able to find a mutually agreeable meeting spot. I'm on 07881-800-509, has to be easier to phone than sort it on here.... :D

Awesome Pete - that sounds like a plan. I think it will be easier if I give you a shout during the week once we confirm the deal is going ahead - I want to send Airtime some images of what he is getting first so he is happy. I will probably just drop the kit off at your pad if that is OK. It would be next weekend though as I'm in Northampton this weekend and during the week I get back too late.

Thanks again for helping all all concerned and people who offered. :party0021:

Now you can get back to talking about Ninove! :mrgreen:

CP,
No worries, will wait to hear from you. I may be away that Sunday night but my parents live in the village so can be delivered there if needs be.
'I love it when a plan comes together' :D

If y'all don't mind i am trying to make it a international backstreet camping posse . . .

at least 2 dutch busses* for the saturday night, just for the fun of it
its only a 180 km drive for me and the airmighty cruize to ninove is a lot of fun to
but this year (now) for something completely different ;)

* featuring the latest early you have ever seen

tip of the iceberg:

CIMG7653.jpg

;)

Pete B said:
CP,
No worries, will wait to hear from you. I may be away that Sunday night but my parents live in the village so can be delivered there if needs be.

All sorted with Airtime now - he is happy so I will PM you to arrange when to drop the kit off this weekend if that is okay.

Cheers :mrgreen:

21 and 23 window deluxe splits, the pics on the blog aren't representative of show content ....
1772102806.jpg

Are they ? :D

http://freddyfiles2011.skynetblogs.be/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pete B said:
CP,

Cheers Pete, good to meet you on Saturday. Thanks for taking the kit over for Airtime.

Bus was looking good 8) I am missing the chug of an aircooled, I was half wondering if I should ask if you could start it up :oops: :lol:

So whose ready then? I finished my interior on Saturday, removed the stupid deep sump and fitted an external cooler.
Took it for a long run, 80mph down the A11, and no leaks so I think I can say I'm ready!

8)

I spent the weekend driving mine, and for the first time nothing more went wrong :lol: so I too 'think' Im ready! 8)

I can honestly say I'M NOT READY......no interior in the back of Monty and something strange happening with some of his electrics and Arnie is currently Sorned and MOT less so unless I pull my finger out in the next couple of weeks I'm not sure I'll be making it again :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers Steve

Glad to see you are back :lol: :lol: , does that mean you are going??

Come on then folks, show us what you'll be driving into Ninove...

Here's the Delfuchbury (Deluxe Fuch Danbury) :lol:

199583_10150114274993827_510453826_6421776_4154379_n.jpg

Latest posts