Progress Pics - Dormobile X-Over

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking mighty good ;) keep at it bud, soon be there!

Just thinking about that rear bumper hanger, I've got a cut off a 69 rear chassis leg, not sure if they are the same as yours but if they are you're more than welcome to it. Just let me know ;)

Cheers Nick :D - I think the rear chassis leg on pre 72 buses are different unless someone else knows better.

Like these?

0240.jpg

0241.jpg

Any good?

Cheers Mags ;)

Nick, they do look different to mine, but lets see if any of the clever guys on here can tell if it will do the trick :D

Got the nod :D

Here goes:

All expenses payed trip to the Monaco Grand Prix - Flight to Nice on the Friday - meal drinks etc).
Saturday May 28
7.30 Meeting point at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lobby
7.45 Pick-up and bus transfer to Montecarlo
9:00 Transfers by boat (tender) to yacht “Impulse” Imbarcadero (Marriot piers)
11:00:12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice
11:00 Welcome cocktail at Kaspersky “Impulse”
12:30 Lunch
14:00 Formula 1 Qualifying
17:30 Cocktail aperitif - Entertainment on board to be defined
19:30 Dinner party on Kaspersky “Impulse” and DJ SET

Sunday May 29

7.30 Meeting point in the Radisson Blu Lobby
7.45 Pick-up and bus transfer to Montecarlo
9:00 Transfers by boat (tender) to yacht “Impulse” Imbarcadero (Marriot piers)
11:00 Welcome at Kaspersky “Impulse”
12:30 Lunch
14:00 Formula 1 GP start
17:00 Back to the Hotel
18:00 Off to the airport

Can't Wait :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gninnam said:
All expenses payed trip to the Monaco Grand Prix - Flight to Nice on the Friday - meal drinks etc

:confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068: :confused0068:

Dude thats awesome!! Is that through work :whip: or a prize you've won :anim_19:

So I guess you're watching from a yacht? Looking forward to pics on here when you get back!

Benyon said:
Dude thats awesome!! Is that through work :whip: or a prize you've won :anim_19:

So I guess you're watching from a yacht? Looking forward to pics on here when you get back!

Yep - its through work and will be watching from the yacht - they just sorted the flights for me today so all systems go :D :p

As pennace for your exuberant frivolities, I hope to see some hard graft on your van when you get back!

Benyon said:
As pennace for your exuberant frivolities, I hope to see some hard graft on your van when you get back!

:lol:

Not liking the look of the ash cloud :x

Bum!

Fist day back working on the van and got next to nothing done :(

Tidying up the area where the floor joins the sliding panel and ran out of welding wire - the local motor factors didn't have any 0.6 wire, only 0.8, but had no 0.8 tips :evil:

So, started making the metal to fill in a few areas which need patching so hoping to get these in next weekend, but my mate whose garage it's at will not be there next week (off racing) so will be 2 weeks before I can move on........

Taking forever :?

Cheers

Mate thanks for all the encouragement and advice on my thread, compared to the problem I've got yours were much bigger.

The work you've done here is just outstanding; this van will keep you happy for many years to come!

Mike

AIR_CHILLED said:
Mate thanks for all the encouragement and advice on my thread, compared to the problem I've got yours were much bigger.

The work you've done here is just outstanding; this van will keep you happy for many years to come!

Mike

Cheers Air_Chilled ;)

Not managed anything this weekend as I was working over in Germany at the end of the week and the flight back on Friday night was cancelled :evil:

Anyway, saw a bug near where I was working and got a couple of pics - thought it looked cool with its widebands...

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

Hopefully I can get some van time next weekend :D

Latest posts