rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not raining!
Spent most of the day tending the garden and veg patch, and then a couple of hours on the trailer.

YAVtD.jpg

yRBC5.jpg

5ghWl.jpg

:)

Another coat of paint on the trailer, and then put away in the garage until the ply boards are cut.
Got the wheels painted though.

vF9Dw.jpg

:D

Then a few little jobs like curtain wire, and cleaning the four coats of green and white gloss off the sliding door opening trim.

df5gP.jpg

Discovered some walkthrough trim in the garage stash, but can only find the top piece. :?

xctfg.jpg

Looks like I'll need to make the trim panels slightly longer...

Crikey! Been reading this thread and it's really inspiring. The commitment and attention is a credit to you. You make me feel like the laziest bastard that ever drew breath. I have picked a lot of tips. Thanks so much.

Thank you, can't take all the credit though. :msn4:

Had a visit from Graham L earlier today with a carpet delivery (thanks Sarah :D ), and a piece of well loved de-luxe grille trim.
From this,

qCRaQ.jpg

Dw5hc.jpg

to this.

0wmHc.jpg

:mrgreen:

creationblue said:
it works 8)

More than I'm doing at the moment..... :|

bananacustard said:
It keeps looking better and better. In danger of becoming a 'silk purse' at this rate.

:lol: there's no danger of that happening, you need to get a bit closer to the screen.

Latest posts