rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that was another brilliant weekend at Bristol Volksfest. Even the few light showers ( :roll: ) didn't dampen our spirits.
Thanks to all that came and camped with the early bay and associated VW's.

udpyz.jpg

styWO.jpg

We had an interloper on Sunday, a Covin replica, but it was more than welcome.

2C3Dv.jpg

What a handsome fucker.

fGDbM.jpg

Good weekend had by all wig, bloody tired today though. Talking to lots of people interested in the bus and show knackers me out :)

same as Graham l, had a good weekend apart from the fat taffy wanting to slap my face for asking him to get his five kidds out of the van,he thought it was ok cus there was no sign saying keep out :roll: and his wife called me a prick :?

Rich, we could have saved you the bother by selling it for you, we had a couple of good offers :lol: :lol: , heard about the incident not nice and not the attitude you would expect at shows :( :(

sparkywig said:
The "For Sale" sign I put on the rear hatch fell off by the gate. :lol:

:lol: thats why they was running after me on the way out waving wads of money

I wanted to run a set of wheels no-one else is, so when these came up I bought them straight away.
Only I took so long to pick them up that Mycha's already got them on his bus. :lol:

GiHpj.jpg

I think only the pair of us will be running these.

sparkywig said:
I wanted to run a set of wheels no-one else is, so when these came up I bought them straight away.
Only I took so long to pick them up that Mycha's already got them on his bus. :lol:

I think only the pair of us will be running these.

Going to look fantastic! :D
Bet they aren't a straightforward bolt on jobbie

Ahh - nice, I am saving up for the CE rear disk kit which I think is dual pattern but I am only going to ever run wide 5 now! Anything else would dissapear into the arches!

Latest posts