STANFORD HALL 2012 - SUN JULY 1st

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foz said:
cotswoldiver said:
Bears Dad said:
No awning David?

Trying to travel light, just packing the canopy. It's my new lady's first trip away in the bus so trying to make sure she doesn't bring 12 pairs of shoes and any other 'essential' items - :lol:

Mind you, think the westy trailer is going to get used more now!

Dave is it you that sold me the aluminium chest on here? If so, a quick reminder to bring it along with you buddy ;-)

Nope not me - too many Dave's and David's around on this site, just like white westy's :lol:

anyone noticed the website?

postponed due to weather and ground conditions...

:(

Thats it folks ..... no show this weekend. :(

http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

comes up with a pop up type box that says...

ScreenShot2012-05-04at091845.png

antoine said:
http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/

comes up with a pop up type box that says...

ScreenShot2012-05-04at091845.png

My firewall was blocking the pop up. Thanks for the heads up. :)

"It is with deep regret that we are going to have to postpone this years Stanford Hall show. The grounds of the Hall are unusable due to their condition after another downpour on Thursday. Despite last ditched attempts to come up with a viable solution of different locations within the Stanford Hall Estate this decision has had to be made.

This decision has not been taken lightly, but with the welfare of the public and indeed extremely cherished vehicles to consider we feel it is the right decision.

We would like to thank you all for your continued support and understanding. We will be in touch with further details as soon as possible.

Can I ask though if you could pass the word round as I know word of mouth is the fastest method of relaying information.

As a club we apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

Kindest Regards,

Andy Fulwood

Club Display Manager

Stanford Hall 2012"

Well that sucks! Bloody weather.
Hope the weather gets better quickly so they can re schedule it soon.

ditto
but did wonder with the amount of rain we had yesterday,

nothing to do with me but just looked on late bay and someones sugested this

OK so Stamford hall is cancelled Who would be up for a VW get together at Wicksteed park on sunday? just down the road from Stamford hall just a cheap chilled out day bring a bbq, it on high ground so shouldn't be boggy plus loads to do.

Say around 10 at the car park next to the bar.

Who's up for it?

http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

might be worth thinking about??

STANFORD HALL POSTPONED

CALLING ALL STANFORD HALL REFUGEES
OK so Stanford hall is cancelled :(
Ned from Hayburner magazine has come up with this as an alternative if you still fancy a ride out.
Who would be up for a VW get together at Wicksteed park on sunday? just down the road from Stanford hall, a cheap chilled out day bring a bbq, its on high ground so shouldn't be boggy plus loads to do.

Say around 10:00 at the car park next to the bar.

Who's up for it?

Wicksteed Park, Family Theme Park in Northamptonshire
http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have club display passes, please keep them safe. They will be re-used when the show is reschueduled.

Quick question, how does that work with camping, as your camp contract was with a different company to the show tickets.

Proper bummer as was our first show/camp thing in the bus

Nugsy said:
Quick question, how does that work with camping, as your camp contract was with a different company to the show tickets.

Proper bummer as was our first show/camp thing in the bus

The camping is done direct with Stanford Hall itself, Im sure that camping passes will be valid at the new date ... or will be refunded under the circumstances.

First two shows of the year a was out!!!!!! Gutted!!! At least they will reschedule.
Was looking forward to meeting alot of you guys this weekend as it looked like it was gunner be a good turn out. :cry:

Oh well......next!?!? :?

Latest posts