"The Keeper" 1970 Sacramento Westfalia Pop Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faux has done the same with his hinges, so the door slides off when your camping, which reminds me, if you read this jon, i need that spare hinge :wink:

slammedresto said:
Faux has done the same with his hinges, so the door slides off when your camping, which reminds me, if you read this jon, i need that spare hinge :wink:

Cool!

Des the panel that the electrics are on hine down so you can still get to stuff under the bed without having to lift up the bed?

Alistair

aogrady said:
slammedresto said:

Cool!

Des the panel that the electrics are on hine down so you can still get to stuff under the bed without having to lift up the bed?

Alistair

no, s the electrics could be damaged if you did that, they will be boxed in eventually at the back

nice update, all the work looks like it has been done with attention to detail, where did you get that guage holder from, it looks really neat.

cable for the sub is routed under the cab mat, through the seat base/back to the buddy seat

got the gauge holder with the gauges

slammedresto said:

Always reading mate :mrgreen:

Sorry about the hinge I was waiting to see if those drums were ok before I got back to you. Still waiting for the guy to pick them up.....he must be in a rush. If you want the money just let me know and I can Paypal it.

PM you address and I will post the hinge on, just post your old one back to me so I have a spare (in case anyone else wants to do the same).

Jon

faux said:
slammedresto said:

Always reading mate :mrgreen:

Sorry about the hinge I was waiting to see if those drums were ok before I got back to you. Still waiting for the guy to pick them up.....he must be in a rush. If you want the money just let me know and I can Paypal it.

PM you address and I will post the hinge on, just post your old one back to me so I have a spare (in case anyone else wants to do the same).

Jon

no hurry on the money jon :wink:

will pm you my address

thanks to jon (faux) for the spare hinge, i now have a removeable cuboard door for my electrics

and after the initial dry run, ive redone my electrical panel

before
S5001387.jpg

after (the colour matches better in real life)
S5001404.jpg

Nice Work, looks a whole heap (anything I can do you can do) better. :mrgreen: 8)

I'll have to add video footage to my thread now :lol:

:mrgreen: Video! :mrgreen:
I see what you did there. 8)

Good luck with the transplant.

Sounds like a sweet little 1600sp......out with the old as they say.

long overdue update, engine delivered today, bit of work needed still, but nearly there

engine support bar needs some adjustment for the full flow, but hopefully will have it in tomorrow

S5001520.jpg

S5001525.jpg

S5001521.jpg

Latest posts