'The last group buy of 'Buddyboxes'......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myvanway 69 said:
Might start a 'Buddybox' build thread so you can see the build for yourselves.....If you like??

Paul :)

DO IT! ....DO IT!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

I did start a build thread to keep everyone up to date Toffo, but it was moved to trade?!?!
So I cant add any more pics?!
If you want I can PM you more pics or look at these threads.

Links below for you.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=48007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39020&start=440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul ;-)

Deposits.
-------------

1.Heebee_GB - Golden Oak, Light grey trim, No knob 280mm ..............PAID

2.Bigbear - 320mm golden oak, light grey trim (same as yours) silver push button...........PAID

3.Foz - Light Oak with light grey trim. 280mm width. silver push button knob pls........PAID

4.Waltz - Light Oak / Dark Gray Trim, No knob . 280mm. Specified: (Leave Unfinished as needs painting).........PAID

5.JTH- (RATBOX) Chianti Red/ Primer. Push button knob 280mm..........PAID

6. EASY - Natural Oak, Dark Grey trim, Silver Knob 280mm 8) ............PAID

7. EARLYBAY BILL - Light Oak, light grey trim, silver knob and 280 mm pls..........PAID

8. Graham L - (RATBOX) Brilliant blue/primer / Dark grey trim 280mm with push button knob.........PAID

9. superfunkyfresh - Dark Oak, Light Grey trim push button 280mm...............PAID

10 Toffo- Golden oak light grey trim push button 280mm..........PAID

11 Lard - light oak, Dark Grey Trim, silver knob and 280mm pls...........PAID

12. Ozziedog- Deluxe, Grey leather seat. 280mm Dark oak............PAID

13. Hadders- Light oak, light grey trim, silver push button knob, 320 mm...........PAID

Please look at your specs and check they are right please. :)
Check your PM's you all should have one.;-) (If not PM me.)
Thanks again guys.

Once all deposits are paid the materials to build your Buddyboxes/Ratboxes will be ordered.....

Note: I will update as required so I know where im at. Any queries PM me please.

Paul. :)

Thank you all for your super fast payments,

This batch is well on the way now.
If there are more of you that want a Buddybox we will make another batch after Ninove...if you can get another ten the price will remain at £100.00 (Normaly £135.00) + £10 postage for a Buddybox, £125.00 for a Ratbox, and The Deluxe for £150.00.

Cheers.
Paul, Lee & Adam.

Cheers for the link Paul, got other more important stuff to buy first, but I might call upon you later in the year?!?

The next batch..... (End of March/April 2013)

1. Mark6455 Ratbox.

I will need full descriptions, on rat boxes, with regards to what colours etc.
If you PM me pics and your ideas please.

myvanway 69 said:
This batch is well on the way now.
If there are more of you that want a Buddybox we will make another batch after Ninove...if you can get another ten the price will remain at £100.00 (Normaly £135.00) + £10 postage for a Buddybox, £125.00 for a Ratbox, and The Deluxe for £150.00.

Cheers.
Paul, Lee & Adam.

ooer! ::edit::

I think every bus is deserving of a buddybox!
Always have been and always will be a fan of the buddybox design.
Nuff said!! :|

Come'on dudes no fighting now I didn't realise my post would cause so much trouble

Peace and harmony restored

Mark

The next batch..... (End of March/April 2013)

1. Mark6455 Ratbox.

2.Creationblue.

I will need full descriptions, on rat boxes, with regards to what colours etc.
If you PM me pics and your ideas please.
Normal Buddyboxes will need the usual, Colour,etc....

Cheers, Paul.

The first of the Buddyboxes (Natural Oak 280) are on the way to there new owners, Please be patient guys we, you should all get them within the next two weeks.
I will PM you to make final payment and as soon as I have that and the details I need they will be on there way to you all.
Ratboxes slightly longer as waiting for them to come back from the artist in london.
Deluxe again bit more work involved with the trimming.

All cards on the table...
Happy days.

Cheers all.
Paul, Lee & Adam.

Any questions or probs PM me please.

My bad, in hindsight Reading back my post, it could have been construed as bitching! But can assure Paul it wasn't. I know these guys have worked hard on these to get them ready for us in time for Ninove for most of us. I thought he'd know me better, obviously not.
Anyway, all sorted. I'm off to pay for my buddybox....

Foz said:
My bad, in hindsight Reading back my post, it could have been construed as bitching! But can assure Paul it wasn't. I know these guys have worked hard on these to get them ready for us in time for Ninove for most of us. I thought he'd know me better, obviously not.
Anyway, all sorted. I'm off to pay for my buddybox....

Course I do Foz, just been the most stressfull 4 weeks of my life.
It's my own fault, b laughing over this at Ninove Foz... Beers my shout. ;-)

Still ent gone bed av I!? :-/

Hi Paul I went out to measure up for the buddy box but realised I may have a problem as I have strange seatbelt holders although I think the 280 will fit just depends how long they are
Here's my walk through space

D514AAF5-05C2-4AB6-BCAF-DCA7AE9271D2-13044-000011F2D922E50E_zpsc4369a9b.jpg

Thanks
Mark

Latest posts