'The last group buy of 'Buddyboxes'......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myvanway 69 said:
Updated 17/4/2013.

Hi Guys, I am now taking final payments for the boxes that are ready so please check your PM's and let me know when you have made final payment. Once I have received your final payment + P&P I will then send it to you first class.

*******Please let me know as soon as you have made payment so I can update the list.*******

The 2 Ratboxes are in paint as I speak and I await there return late this week, Deluxe also due to more work involved.
The one last remaining box (320) Is being built this week so Im aiming for you all to receive them in the next 2 weeks.

Any questions please PM me.

Thanks again.
Paul. :)

1. Mark6455 Ratbox as discussed. 280mm ........In Paint.

2. Creationblue. Deluxe, 280mm Dark Oak, Dark grey trim. .................Deposit paid.......In Trim.

3. 68_early_bay, natural oak, dark trim , silver button 280mm...........Deposit paid.....Final Payment recived & Posted.... Received:)

4. rpp123456, golden oak, light grey trim, silver button width 280mm............Deposit paid.......PM sent.....Final payment Received & Posted.

5. Weeman. light oak with light gray trim & Silver push button knob please 320mm...........Deposit paid.....In build.

6. Fire3500 golden oak, light grey trim, push button knob. 280mm..........deposit paid......PM sent......Final payment received & Posted

7.Lethal - Ratbox as discussed, red/silver button/280mm dark trim ..................Deposit paid....In paint.

8. Nobby81 - Light oak Light grey trim Silver button 280 wide...............Deposit Paid.......PM sent.....Final payment received & Posted.

9. Eds -westy - golden oak, light grey trim, silver button 280mm.................Deposit Paid.....PM sent.......Final payment received & Posted.

10.Molbyj-Golden oak, light grey trim, silver button, 280mm width...........Deposit paid....PM sent...Final payment recived and posted.

11. Lee152, assuming 280mm, golden oak, light trim, silver button. .........Deposit paid...PM sent....Final Payment received & Posted.

12. amoledigginginahole 280mm, natural oak, Dark grey trim, no button..........Deposit paid....Final payment recived and posted.

*******************Let me know once you have sent Payment please.***********

Cheers.
Paul.
;-)

Really pleased with my buddy box, looks a treat in the ole bus. Very well made and packaged well too!
Thanks to Paul and his merry men.

1BA59717-ACF8-449D-91CC-0F61AEED793A-774-00000092A78929CF_zps01bfd345.jpg

Molbyj said:
Not sure why the picture is not working? It's not giving me the option when I reply?

It wont host pictures on advertisements unfortunately.
Im pleased you like and will pass on to the guys your feedback.
Enjoy.

Paul, Lee & Adam.

Hi guys,

Got two more off Adam and lee for me to build tonight!!
The Deluxe and 320mm.
Just the two Rat boxes that have come back from the Artist.. just need lacquering now so later this week.

Thanks to those who have let me know they have arrive and that you are please. :)
Has made for a satisfying enjoyable experience again. ;-)

Big thanks again to Lee & Adam for there big efforts as we all have full time jobs they
really put it out there to get these done for you all, So nice one Lads. :)

I will be Sending PM's to the remaining Guys this week for final payments so check ya PM's please.

Cool. :)

Paul.

Hi Paul, i was looking around for something exactly like these, am i too late on this, are they all gone?!

Cheers, Kev

Updated 23/4/2013.

Hi Guys, I am now taking final payments for the boxes that are ready so please check your PM's and let me know when you have made final payment. Once I have received your final payment + P&P I will then send it to you first class.

*******Please let me know as soon as you have made payment so I can update the list.*******

1. Mark6455 Ratbox as discussed. 280mm ........In Paint....

2. Creationblue. Deluxe, 280mm Dark Oak, Dark grey trim. .................Deposit paid.......In Trim.....final payment received & posted.

3. 68_early_bay, natural oak, dark trim , silver button 280mm...........Deposit paid.....Final Payment recived & Posted....

4. rpp123456, golden oak, light grey trim, silver button width 280mm............Deposit paid.......PM sent.....Final payment Received & Posted.

5. Weeman. light oak with light gray trim & Silver push button knob please 320mm...........Deposit paid.....In build.....final payment received & posted.

6. Fire3500 golden oak, light grey trim, push button knob. 280mm..........deposit paid......PM sent......Final payment received & Posted

7.Lethal - Ratbox as discussed, red/silver button/280mm dark trim ..................Deposit paid....In paint....

8. Nobby81 - Light oak Light grey trim Silver button 280 wide...............Deposit Paid.......PM sent.....Final payment received & Posted.

9. Eds -westy - golden oak, light grey trim, silver button 280mm.................Deposit Paid.....PM sent.......Final payment received & Posted.

10.Molbyj-Golden oak, light grey trim, silver button, 280mm width...........Deposit paid....PM sent...Final payment recived and posted.

11. Lee152, assuming 280mm, golden oak, light trim, silver button. .........Deposit paid...PM sent....Final Payment received & Posted.

12. amoledigginginahole 280mm, natural oak, Dark grey trim, no button..........Deposit paid....Final payment recived and posted.

Just the Ratboxes left, thanks for your patients guys.:)

*******************Let me know once you have sent Payment please.***********

Cheers.
Paul.
;-)

Popped home today just in time to catch the delivery fella putting this back in his van
I wrestled it out of his grasp and opened it like an early Xmas prezzie

1BEBE512-4822-422C-836B-2D3AAB8688F0-334-0000002A886F3244_zps2b4e41f6.jpg

3703A2B1-C433-4F4A-B659-83A638A0151E-334-0000002A84F0042F_zpse7b5192d.jpg

Cheers Paul it's a beautiful thing

Mark( just need my bus back from getting mot work done and I can fit it)

Mark6455 said:
Popped home today just in time to catch the delivery fella putting this back in his van
I wrestled it out of his grasp and opened it like an early Xmas prezzie

1BEBE512-4822-422C-836B-2D3AAB8688F0-334-0000002A886F3244_zps2b4e41f6.jpg

3703A2B1-C433-4F4A-B659-83A638A0151E-334-0000002A84F0042F_zpse7b5192d.jpg

Cheers Paul it's a beautiful thing

Oops forgot I can't add pics

Mark( just need my bus back from getting mot work done and I can fit it)

Max Power said:
Any plans to do another run of these.I have just stumbled on this thread and really really need one to make my life complete.

I have PM'd you dude.

Had more response since we've stopped making them!!
Shame but will see what the future holds. If things change I will post on here first. ;-)

Latest posts