This is my 70 Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking very nice, do you mind me asking where you got the whitewall tyres from and about how much were they

cheers Pete

Got them from Karmannkonnection a few years ago. Not sure how much they were though. :)

Cheers :)

Not afraid to use it either :mrgreen:
Its just time and money thats stopping me :?

Rich

011-7.jpg

Nice meeting you today Rich. :D

Just looked through this thread, cant believe ide not seen it before :oops: Stunning bus you have, love it 8)

Good to meet up.
Nice little place you have there in the back and beyond ;) .
May catch up with you at a show later in the year at a show etc...

Rich :)

Well, been over a year since the last update but finally getting started on the interior.
Only had the van for (almost) 5 years :mrgreen: .

Baught a large sheet of 3 inch foam from a local supplier a year or so ago which was cut to shape for the full width RnR bed and was pretty much untouched untill earlier this year.

Went to Dunelm a while ago and baught about 6 meters of material and wadding as a softening layer for the foam.

My better half Caz has spent most of her spare time over the last few weeks putting them together.
All hand stitched and need a once over with the sewing machine now, then theyre done.

Then last week we were in Homebase looking around for a few bits and i had a look through the wood flooring.
Found some realy nice looking flooring that would go well but was 75 pounds a metre square!!
There was an orange sticker on one of the packs that said reduced to 40 as the packaging was damaged. Had that :mrgreen:
Spent last bank holiday monday fitting it.

Still got loads to do to the interior but at least its finally under way.

Latest posts