Volksworld 2014 - line up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may be asked for a club display pass, I only have these electronically. If you want one please email me and I'll email you one to print off at home.

dazza1975 said:
So if we are showing on sat and Sunday do we get passes on both days??

You'll get a new day pass each day.

Hey there,

Should be there on sat in a Neptune Blue Deluxe 68 as i finally got an MOT!

Probably camping with my 2 daughters so wish me luck!

Look forward to seeing your buses!

Looks like a good line-up .

I can see Saturday is already overbooked but if too many drop out last minute I am only 15 minutes up the road if you want to make the numbers up at short notice, cheers

( As I am so close and a lot of you are travelling a long way, PM me if I can help with anything local )

Hi guys line up looks strong can't wait to see you all up there I got my tickets for Saturday all ready...I tried to get to this show last year but snow and dodgy brakes forced me back... :oops: :oops: ...is there anyone going from Brighton on Saturday that would like to meet up... :?: :?: ...is the que to get in as bad as i've heard....I know the venue opens at 10 should I get there for about 9...

Rog

May make it down on Sunday, I'll be sure to come say hi to you all

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Im going from Brighton but not until about 10.30am as I have to sort a few things first unfortunately.

We went last year and I wish I had left at five in the morning.
Our que wait, till we got from highway to gate was 3 hours.
And then parking was a nightmare, ended up on the pavement facing out so we could not get parked in.
Loved the show otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (we do live in Somerset though.)

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts