Volksworld Show 08 - Please note Updated March 22nd 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubberdaz said:
Yeah nice one Mike, i too am looking forward to seeing the line-up :p

Not in the lineup but, Ianscooby and I will be camping over on the Sat night, so will catch up with you all at some point over the weekend :wink:

If you guys are around for all of Sunday, maybe we can get you on board? Its be cool if we can.

carole said:
Hiya Clem,

If you get MikeF to PM me I'll meet up with him to collect the banner and bring it along to the show for you.

Oh and BTW, award yourself an EB Gold Star for organising this, well done you! 8) 8)

Nice one! Thanks. :)

Clem said:
dubberdaz said:
Yeah nice one Mike, i too am looking forward to seeing the line-up :p

Not in the lineup but, Ianscooby and I will be camping over on the Sat night, so will catch up with you all at some point over the weekend :wink:

If you guys are around for all of Sunday, maybe we can get you on board? Its be cool if we can.

Sounds like a plan :wink: Can do the Sunday if needed :D

We just booked our hotel and ferry to get the '69 to the show...
...but I'm not gonna be in the line-up because I got asked to put my bus 'inside' at the show! :D

BTW. I have a "new" website online, check it out: http://www.Nederbugs.nl :p :wink:

IMG_7739.jpg

nederbug said:
...but I'm not gonna be in the line-up because I got asked to put my bus 'inside' at the show! :D

BTW. I have a "new" website online, check it out: http://www.Nederbugs.nl :p :wink:

IMG_7739.jpg

And rightly so too ... well done!

We have one place left in the line up if anyone is game?

nederbug said:

IMG_7739.jpg

Im alittle tea pot! :lol:

Wannabay said:
Clem said:
We have one place left in the line up if anyone is game?[/quote said:
Clem, I can put my van in for the w/e if no one else wants the slot, but I won't be camping! Pics on this link

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=1369&highlight=danbury

let me know

gerry

You rule!
Thank you, your in. :) Great bus 8)

Looks like a great lineup guys and well done Clem on the organisation 8)
I think i'll mozy on over with Easy and the catch up for you all for a chat and maybe even a cheeky cider :p
See you there :D

willi76 said:
Looks like a great lineup guys and well done Clem on the organisation 8)
I think i'll mozy on over with Easy and the catch up for you all for a chat and maybe even a cheeky cider :p
See you there :D

Looking forward to it :)

Camping passes are now SOLD OUT

Hope everyone is 'sorted' :)

MikeF is sending me the banner to bring also 8)

1pm Saturday at the line up is good :)

Due to lazyness on my part we missed the camping slots but managed to get into the premier lodge at Chessington. I presume i'll be able to drive off site saturday night and arrive early sunday morning???? if not the missus will bring her Corsa as well.it's ok though the tappets are well out so it sounds air cooled!!!!

Andy aka oldschool71

oldschool71 said:
Due to lazyness on my part we missed the camping slots but managed to get into the premier lodge at Chessington. I presume i'll be able to drive off site saturday night and arrive early sunday morning???? if not the missus will bring her Corsa as well.it's ok though the tappets are well out so it sounds air cooled!!!!

Andy aka oldschool71

Me and my mate are booked in there too, we hadnt yet worked out what were doing about getting to and from :?

:wink:

Is everyone ready? :D At the moment the bus has no rear arches, rear corners, battery tray, nearside sill and I'm of to Berlin tomorrow for a week. Hopefully it will all be done and in paint for me to collect next Thursday. Then I just have to refit the interior and clean it in time for getting to Sandown on Saturday morning. Hopefully everything gets done on time.
Cutting it a bit fine maybe :?

No not ready yet. :(
Still got to re-fit the interior once I've finished repairing the units, still got the floor and headlining to go in.
All side panels and headlining channels are in finally.
Upholstery arrives tomorrow.
Bit of wiring to do including speakers, amp, sub and light.
Overiders to fit.
Cab door cards to waterproof and fit.
A right good clean.

Fortunately got the Thursday and Friday off before the show to finish up.

I'm getting there,just tidying up the bodywork a bit and the interior.I'll probably send the rock and roll bed to be recovered tomorrow.But I'm still waiting for my reg documents so I can order the number plates,hopefully they'll be here tomorrow :?

Latest posts