What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped the bus up to bromsgrove autotrim for the final time to get the bed all upholstered!
enroutetobromsgrove.jpg

picked my boy up from school and drove it round the block, never been on uk roads so first time for us all. lush :D

friday towed the race beep to shakey and set up camp ,got cold (very windy)but snug in my pit 8) then on monday when the rain stoped chucked the damp awning in the back and towed the race beep back home.didnt miss a beat :shock: only hairy moment was when some cock pulled out of supermarket in front of me(in 30 limit ,and i was doing 30)and then was so slow i had to brake ,not much fun with the rig on and drum brakes.my horn works though :lol:

Moved it to the main carport. Now I don't have to walk down the street in the middle of the night to drive it to work. Put the winter car down the street in the other carport for now!

IMG_3556.jpg

i didn t do anything with mine today , however the friendly mechanic next door but one to where i work start to fit my new engine up and a few other little jobs it'll be back on the road on sunday :D :D

started to loosen the 13mm bolt that holds the rear wheel cylinder, until the Mrs came out and said watch the kids I need to nip out :?

But I have ordered some parts :D (nothing exciting)

GULP :cry:

today, I'm going out in the van but its gonna be a difficult trip one of our Springer Spaniels has become very poorly over the past two days and today he's going to the animal hospital :cry: Denzil loves going out in van, sitting on the buddy seat looking out of the window, but last night (I've been up with him all night) he tried to walk and fell over, such a pitiful sight :cry: Tuesday we were out walking on the dunes as normal....running around like a puppy, now he just looks so old (9) and poorly, I dunno what to do, I dont think his outlook is good. fingers crossed eh guys :cry:

Denzil on Tuesday

denzil3.jpg

denzil.jpg

denzil2.jpg

Re-hung my curatins and topped up the oil last night. Giddy stuff.

Forecast is dry this weekend, so looking to get a decent drive in it, maybe to the seaside. 8)

double checked the window sizes last night for makeing our own curtains,
got some aux power points to fit tomorrow, apart from that just drivin it

cheers Pete

Nugsy said:
sparkywig said:
Packed the bus ready for a solo trip to Cheddar. :D

Can't wait.

001-1.jpg

:party0041: :D

Couldnt you lose the foot stool and take another box of scrumpy :lol:

I think your right cause ill be drinking one of those for starters :lol:

Latest posts